Look closer at the Pace

This pansy was part of a meta?

Tell us the story, Grandad! What was it like when you were young?

:sweat_smile:

I took him to 80 when i had nothing else to work on, but these days it would seem the only Grave this fella is making is his own.

2 Likes

Ah
 Telly-gate. The incident I think of which subsequently set the limit on all HOTM ever since, and led to frequent nerfs upon complaints directed by the right individuals (probably). When I were a lad, 'twas so bad we avoided Telluria tanks in war upon instruction.

As for Gravemaker
 he was already around when I were a lad. But my blue stack held strong and was never an issue. As part of GTV though

3 Likes

Get me a blanket and a cup of tea, sonny. Then you can curl up by my rocking chair while I tell you a story. Don’t forget the brandy in the tea!

Hmm, titanmafia.org has gone off the air.

I found this in the Internet Archive.

Titan Mafia used to track hero appearances in the top 100. GM was #1 most-used hero in the top 100 for 20 straight months. For the majority of that time he was a flank to Guinevere’s tank.

7 Likes

Sounds boring AF.

I feel that way now when I see a Ludwig tank. Yawn.

Kids today! Why back in my day 

2 Likes

You should be happy to only see a Ludwig tank! :slightly_smiling_face:
There are a lot worse tanks around at the moment! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Never.

Happiness is for the naive!

I live for naiveté.

20 characters of cynicism.

1 Like

Remember hunting GTV with Grave,Mitsuko and Zim. When Grave first featured that’s when Id fell off the f2p wagon. Kageburado was in prime around the as well. Feeling long in the tooth
Still have my GTV!

I only ever got the ‘V’. And she got nerfed before I fully leveled her up! :laughing:

Then you’ll be happy to hear she’s back to her original self now :laughing:

My GTV is Gregorion, Treevil, Viselus.

Not exactly meta 

3 Likes

I only ever got the “T”. And they also got nerfed before i fully leveled them :laughing:

My GTV would be: Grevle, Treevil and
 Vollermork! :laughing:

I did actually chase the ‘T’ back in the day, as many alliance mates managed to pull them. After exhausting my stack of epic hero tokens I decided it was unlikely, so never chased a hero ever since.

It does mean acknowledging that I wouldn’t be able to keep up the pace with the power creep, and painfully shows in wars now, but that’s the way things are. Ah, well
 At least the game is still fun enough.

2 Likes

Now if that were true life would be a very dark affair indeed!

1 Like

LOL if you’re not naive you do tend towards the dark side :crossed_swords:

Further to this, we all thought Uthragan was high?

I lucked out and got Torben from the Knights portal.

At first I couldn’t find him in my hero list, sorted by power.

He is almost TP 500 at 1-1. His TP is higher than most of my maxed 3* at 1-1.

He is 34 TP higher than Uthragan, 73 higher than Isrod. At 4-80 he is 131 higher than Quintin.

@Pompitous very nice graph! :clap::+1:
I created another one to look closer at the pace, based on Heroes Released, New Chronological List of Hero Releases

2 Likes

UTHRAGAN IS OCTOBER, NOT MOVEMVER HOTM!!

1 Like

2 Likes