Little John - 4* Nature / Green from Season 1

Here’s my green roster (minus my Ptolemy and Little John). Should I go ahead and limit break Little John? So many people are hating on him i figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask :wink:

I would suggest to lb Melendor and Caedmon before him, they have a large usage in the game and their speed is certainly an advantage. I would also do Tettukh before him

5 Likes

Are you having fun with him? If so I’d limit break him. The first limit break aethers are not that scarce. Second limit break I’d hold off on. Maybe someone has a double limit broken copy to share

1 Like

I haven’t really used him much yet. I pulled him recently and just finished upgrading him :slight_smile:

I am about to finish his second costume. I already had base version at 75 +20. My greens aren’t great, but looking at the double costume bonus, and the fact that his aether power is D boost, he kind of snuck up as a great candidate for 2LB.

I have mine HP/D path for emblems, but his A value would still be over 1k. The D boost helps him to fire. Did he get kind of sneaky good (usable?) even for normal low diamond raiding and stuff? :thinking:

:beers:

2 Likes