Limited edition heroesStealing diamonds, shame on all of you

Hello. I want to raise the topic of heroes, those we buy and those we get as a reward or in exchange for special money. I’m curious as to the next thing why the hell are there three-star heroes everywhere in Sumon, even where the event only lasts a few hours?? Why do we spend so much money and diamonds to get in the end a hero whom we get regularly free of charge? I’ve been playing this game for over 7 years and it’s starting to annoy me terribly because all we see is just advertising and bait to spend moneyHello. I want to raise the topic of heroes, those we buy and those we get as a reward or in exchange for special money. I’m curious as to the next thing why the hell are there three-star heroes everywhere in Sumon, even where the event only lasts a few hours?? Why do we spend so much money and diamonds to get in the end a hero whom we get regularly free of charge? I’ve been playing this game for over 7 years and it’s starting to annoy me terribly because all we see is just advertising and bait to spend moneyHello. I want to raise the topic of heroes, those we buy and those we get as a reward or in exchange for special money. I’m curious as to the next thing why the hell are there three-star heroes everywhere in Sumon, even where the event only lasts a few hours?? Why do we spend so much money and diamonds to get in the end a hero whom we get regularly free of charge? I’ve been playing this game for over 7 years and it’s starting to annoy me terribly because all we see is just advertising and bait to spend money.