Limit Break Hatter OR Lianna

cant decide between Hatter and classic Lianna for defense and offense

I’m more of an F2P and Hatter was my first ever nature 5*, until Lianna happened a few days back (after an year).

Hatter has 18 talents. Lianna would have 15 by next weekend.

2 Defense options: L to R

1. Lianna - C.Rigard - Thorne - Poseidon - Azlar
  2. Hatter - C. Rigard - Thorne - Poseidon - Marjana

I’m thinking if I LB Lianna then I should LB Azlar … On the other hand if I choose Hatter then I LB Marjana… don’t wanna have 3 snipers on my defense ( don’t know why, doesn’t feel right )

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I personally would go for Hatter, Liana is a great damage dealer but I feel hatter would have a lot more utility. I don’t know if there are other greens to consider or if you plan on pulling in the Challenge only portal in a few weeks or for Mother North and costume in December. But of those two, I would say hatter as he can affect the game in multiple ways.

1 Like

I’d go hatter. His relevance currently is huge with all the buffs to steal on defences. Whilst the stat boost would help Lianna stats wise to be closer to the newer uber snipers I don’t think it’s enough to put her ahead of the mad man.

1 Like

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. :slight_smile:

I recently only pulled C.Elkanen… but it would take an year to fully level up regular and the costume, considering I have no more tonics left… That goes for Mother N or any other potential green that I’m unlikely to pull anyway, lol.

So, Hatter it is then.

1 Like