Lianna or Lianna costume?

I really like how you put that. I could never find the words to justify my stance on that theory but you sure did. Thanks for that.

That being said, I usually use the costume version for attacks because I usually stack and her tile damage is insane. And I use the regular with CB for my war defense because her health is much higher.

1 Like

What about taking the class change into account? On defense cLianna will be able to avoid many ailments from attackers that stop or slow mana, so she will be more likely to fire her special before dyingā€¦

About a week ago I put a bunch more emblems on my Lianna (going all attack route). Then yesterday I pulled her costume. I think I would like to use costume Lianna more, but with her costume Iā€™m missing out on 3 attack paths. Is it worth resetting her entire grid to favour all attack for the costume? My gut is telling me no and to just use her regular form more, but Iā€™m open to hearing other thoughts.

1 Like

I have 2 maxed and mostly use The Noble Heart version. The damage is much higher and the mana ailment isnā€™t that useful on map stages. I have maxed the costumes to get the awesome costume bonus + Iā€™m very grateful for having her. The emblems on my Lianna20 were all set attack route following the original route (ranger), since I barely use the Costume version.

For lianna this place which path need to go ?

Can anyone share the emblem path of the base lianna ?

Scroll above.

1 Like

Fast heoes the mana bonus is effectively useless, and for Lianna whose sole purpose is to kill, thereā€™s absolutely no reason at all miss out on an attack node for a mostly useless mana node.

1 Like

Mana bonus is only among the 4 bonuses provided by leveling the costume version of the hero. Fast heroes reduce 1 tile to fully charge if supported by level 29 mana troop. The troop level requirement can be reduced with the costume bonus. So instead of supporting a fast hero with costume bonus by a level 29 mana troop, you can use a level 17 mana troop and still reduce 1 tile to fully charge their special. Level 29 mana troop to level 17 is a huge deal. Opting for the mana bonus node of +2% from the talent tree reduces the mana troop level requirement to only level 11.

IMHO, I still prefer the original version of the hero. I donā€™t need the mana ailment to the target provided by the costumed version if the original version can already kill such target. I have 2 Liannas maxed, both with maxed costume bonus. One is emblemed sword path on the original version, the other is emblemed on the sword path on the costumed version.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m aware of the mana breakpoints. What Iā€™m trying to say is going from 8 to 7 tiles is not game changing in any fundamental way that going from 10 to 9 or 6.5 to 6 is. So in 9 cases out of 10 it would be more beneficial to increase Liannaā€™s attack over taking that 2% mana bonus.

Plus with all the +20 heroes and lv 30 troops running around these days, Lianna by herself will never one shot any hero on defense, and even if I do get her charged in 7 tiles, Iā€™m still waiting for 1-2 extra tiles to charge my other buffers/debuffers, so that one tile shaved doesnā€™t make any appreciable difference to me.

Ahhhā€¦ mostly owned by whales. I fear most in wars those supported by high level crit troops. They take more than one war flag more often than you thought it would just to defeat such war defense teams.

Hey,
I just pulled Lianna in this monthā€™s Masquerade & was searching for advice on the subject matter
Couldnā€™t help notice that you havenā€™t locked Lianna. Highly recommend that you do. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

Hey, masterslamhole
I just pulled Lianna in this monthā€™s Masquerade & was searching for advice on the subject matter
Couldnā€™t help notice that you havenā€™t locked Lianna. Highly recommend that you do. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3: