Level, Don't Level, Feed, and any other Wisdom?

In my experience, the game has given me heroes when I was ready for them. I leveled several teams for wars before I got my first 4*. Now I find myself in the happy position of having more 4 & 5 stars than I know what to do with. Right now I am asking for specific help re: what not to level all the way, what to feed to other heroes, & any other advice I don’t know to ask :slight_smile:. I have reached platinum in raids with my Team 1 defense team. Our alliance is beginning to defeat 7* Titans. I’ve been playing about 7 most F2P til Christmas and VIP since then. Thank you so much for your help! :heart: :bouquet:. :gloves:.

Screenshot_20190311-194747

1 Like

I’d finish up the leveling projects you’re in the midst of and relatively close to done with — Boldtusk to max, Azlar to 3-70, and Melendor to max.

That aside, I’d be focusing on leveling one of each color together, using only like colored feeders for efficiency, and would recommend prioritizing:

• Red: Scarlett, then Azlar to max when you have mats
  • Yellow: Li Xiu to max if you have the mats, otherwise Wu Kong 2 to 3-60 first (and I’d ultimately max both); if you run up against a mat wall with them, Kailani is worth finishing
  • Green: Kashhrek (he makes an excellent tank, even amidst 5*), and then Berden is worth finishing for events and upcoming Weekly Raid Challenges
  • Blue: Triton is well worth maxing, Boril I’d personally take to max (I have one maxed and a second at 3-60 currently), then I’d finish Valen for the same reasons as Berden
  • Purple: Aeron and Sartana are both ultimately worth maxing, and debatable for priority — normally I’d suggest Sartana, but given your limited healer options I think Aeron will do more for you

You don’t have any 4 or 5* heroes that I would ignore or eat.

2 Likes

Think you should level Kashrek, Scarlett, Triton, and that second Wu. You should also probably get your emblems back from those 2* and feed them all.

1 Like

I’d hold onto leveled 2* for now.

It’s unclear if the Weekly Raid Challenges will have a 2* event — one was tested in beta, but it’s unknown if it will be released.

2 Likes

Thank you! How many Briennes & Mnesseusi do I actually need :slight_smile: How about the extra Gan Ju? Friar Tuck?

I keep my 2* heroes for sentimental reasons. Layla actually came in very handy in an emblem event…

Brienne is amazing — definitely one of the best 3* in the game. But you’re unlikely to ever stack her, so you’d only need multiple for War hits potentially. For your current mix of heroes, I could see you ending up making use of a second one reasonably often in War, but I wouldn’t level more than that.

Gan Ju is excellent for War, and stacking multiple on one team is very reasonable. I’d certainly consider leveling the second one at some point.

Same for Mnesseus. Even a third one (or more) wouldn’t be crazy for events.

Friar Tuck is ok but not great. I think he’s likely to be continually pushed to the bottom of your green priorities and never end up leveled. You could potentially eat him — though I’m a proponent of holding onto one of most heroes, since roster space is cheap.

I kept mine for a long time, and I wish I’d kept them still now that there’s a chance Weekly Raid Challenges might use them sometimes.

I’d definitely keep them for now.

1 Like

Thank you again! A voice of reason as Melendor is getting so close & I want to feed him everything green in sight!

1 Like