Let's introduce ourselves!

Does your dog not like the game? :laughing:

Nice to meet you all. :+1:

6 Likes

We are not sure. A user called exactly the same as our dog joined our alliance a few months ago.

We were suspicious it was him, but looks like he hid his mobile very well xD

A few days after, that user left the alliance…

4 Likes

Hi, I’m a house wife from winnsboro ,la , I love this game my husband got me playing. I have 2 grown kids, and 1 furbaby…

8 Likes

Small world, I used to go back to Minnesota for the hearing aid industry. One of the manufacturers was actually just above the Vikings training camp.

2 Likes

Introduce myzelff and just giving people change to.get.to now and help me

Hello just wanna introduce myself i am new player . My name is patrick and playername is patlatisha . Have a good game everybody and nice to meet you all. If anybody got some good tips for me about the game please responce
Thank you all

4 Likes

Hi @patlatisha, welcome to the Forum!

Is there anything in particular you’d like to know about?

3 Likes

This is always a good place to start.

5 Likes

Daniel-

Started playing in Spring/Summer of 2018
From the Midwest and I like to travel but rarely get the chance
I prefer pasta to pizza but will eat both
I am a survivor (both the band and the show) and big brother fan (just the show not the government entity)

4 Likes

LOL, July 2017! Wow! Now that is taking me back!

4 Likes

Sorry, who are you? You’ve kept awfully quiet since 2017 :laughing:

4 Likes

I dare not search for my comments from 2017, I would likely embarrass myself so much that I might go into hiding for weeks LOL. Hey JB! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dunno, looks like pretty much the same sorts of things as you’d expect now…Summoning woes never change:

7 Likes

Fortunately, no one ever complained about that ever again…

7 Likes

Hiya! I’m Scotty and I like turtles!

I’ve just turned 30 but still look about 16. Go go gadget beard!

Half of my adult life has been spent in the Australian Army whilst the latter half has been in Finland. I’ve two young kids at home and a wife who may be more addicted to Empires & Puzzles than myself. We have a beautiful 2 year old English Cocker Spaniel who, whilst struggling to break double figures with his IQ, is adorable sweet. I consider myself extremely fortunate to work in the same industry as my passion lies; Mobile games :slight_smile:

As for the obligatory photo, here’s a picture of my feet somewhere in Uruzgan, Afghanistan and another of Max the doggo.

23 Likes

Hello I’m Magicalmike. I’ve been playing E&P for a year and some months and enjoy playing the game that my ex introduced me to. However I’m taking a step back from Alliances to study more and get a better understanding about Wars/ Heroes and come a better team player and communicator with the E&P Community Forum.

8 Likes

Hey all!

Glad I found this post today.

My name is Said, my (main) nick in the game is the same as here, I’ve been addic… ehem, playing this game since March '18, and currently I am part of one of the best (if not the best) families in the game: Oceano, from Brazil.

I work for an industrial parts distributor in Brazil, but I am from Mexico.

7 Likes

Updating: 37 yo, just became a diplomat (7th place in the national exams), father of twins. Level 63.

10 Likes

what alliance are you in?

Wahhheeyyyy!!

Sweet moves, B and long deserved

giphy SeriousTautDiscus-size_restricted

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Nikolija from Serbia, 19 y o student of Pharmaceutical faculty

I like cats, frogs and bats
And this is my happy fat cat

12 Likes