Let's introduce ourselves!

I’m Mariana, my friends call me Mari and my fellow teammates and forumites call me Fab or Fabula.

I don’t mind how people call me as long as it’s fun!

I’m an unemployed Film Festival Programmer/Producer/I can basically do anything but work is hard to come by. Oh wait! That wasn’t how it should go…

I’m from Rio, Brazil (yes, that Rio with the huge Christ statue).

This game is my current escape from several life’s complications, but I’m a tad sad because Wilbur doesn’t love me nor show at the Portals.

Let alone so many others.

Anyways, I love a bunch of ridiculous people from this forum and am very happy to be in an Alliance with some of them :slight_smile:

Anything else, you can ask.

10 Likes

I go to Rio every year from 5 years ago, I love your city, specially Ipanema… I went there this past carnival and I would return as many times as I can. I feel alive there! Greetings from Argentina

6 Likes

Ipanema is awesome!

Saludos desde Río, hermano! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve been here a while but don’t think I’ve ever done this. Seems like there’s a few like me here.

My name is Keith and I’m in Minnesota by way of California (just like the soundgarden song). I’m a father of four and an engineer by trade but I don’t do as much engineering anymore - going the route of project management but haven’t become totally obsolete here.

I try to be helpful here but was less active for a while. Think I should be a bit more constant now (or at least hope so).

Happy waring. And if you face me in a raid, record and send in the fighting familiar names thread. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Thanks @Saphirra

I’m not exactly new… I’m just a lurker most of the time, except from a dirty corner of this vast Forum where most of us can be ourselves :smile:

5 Likes

34, teacher (german primary school), father of two children, life-lover, soccer player, enjoying good music. That’s Ituri. Came to the game as I had time and saw an ad while I was playing my only mobile game (air hockey). So, E&P is my second mobile game overall (snake on the old nokia doesn’t count) and it reminds of the good old times on my nes and snes.

6 Likes

Also:

• Fabs
  • Fabulous
  • Sumus Token
  • The Sumus of all Fears
  • Calculate the Sumus of two integers
  • Tibia, Fibula, Fabula, Humerus
8 Likes

Sir @JonahTheBard, you are a lovely creature indeed :heart: :blush:

3 Likes

@Bruno82 that’s pretty cool man. Hope you get your dream .

I have honestly never seen this thread . So I’ll be a good sport and be social a little (sadly it would be in vain the day the game and I path ways).

I’m Daryll.
I’m from the Caribbean :palm_tree::palm_tree: ( I know ppl will start thinking beaches , bikinis , martinis , sigh lol ) . In my mid 30s.

I’m a side of a twin (no by bro doesn’t play this game ) . We were hardcore playing Diablo, steam powered games , Call of Duty franchises , as we were competitive also.
I’ll be a future father , God willing - if all goes well , before the year ends and probably when I may stop playing EP :dizzy_face: (unless the RNG gets the better of me before).

I started this game in Feb 18, while waiting for my then gf to get dressed to head to celebrate a birthday and I was bored ,never really got serious with it till July - August 18. :upside_down_face:

I’m in Education for over 10 years , after declining a possible job as a radiologist. I still can’t wake up for work , I love boobs …I mean booze… ok I do have a silly sense of humour. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aquarian - so I can be friendly at times or a total d**k. Have a zero tolerance to negative attitudes and toxicity and I really hope that empathy and love could be the constructs for our modern societies instead of greed and what ppl think they are entitled too.

I love animals , (and this planet​:earth_africa:, and science fascinates me ) and I’m disgusted by my own species at times Humans , ( sorry if I offended anyone ) :white_flag:

I used to be a writer , and did comic skits for a few years , moderator of a couple forums (4):open_book: in my 20s . Once a game / anime reviewer as well for a popular Italian anime website . Now I just like learning new recipes to try out , and wish one day I could just sit and stare at the sun rise :sunrise_over_mountains: just like Thanks, with the whole world at peace and people living in harmony with compassion and happiness. ( Not happening anytime soon tho).

I believe in many things but three that stand out are
" Life is what you make it"
**"Be the change you want to see in the world " **
" If something makes you unhappy , walk away "

Ok I’m finally done.
:hugs:

Ps. my friends generally just call me “D”

8 Likes

FreakyLeopard from Ogden Utah… anyone get together an show how to play this game

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m Ron and I’m from a suburb that borders Detroit, MI USA. Been playing for prolly 7-8 months and I’m currently in the Mist Raiders alliance (my first and hopefully only alliance, just a really great group!)

So glad I took a chance and clicked on an ad for this. I was hooked from the first time I played and I’m all in as prolly a CTP player.

This is a great game, thank you SG for keeping it updated.

That’s about it… See you ‘round the battlefield!

8 Likes

Quattro here, (yes Audi) been on the forum for a few months and playing the game for 1 year plus a few months. Don’t know how I missed the intro thread here but saw it tonight and figured I’d drop in.

I’m from NorCal, just east of San Francisco… my whole life of 40+yrs. I was an ironworkor most of my early career and switched to the medical field calibrating hearing testing devices for schools/clinics/hospitals/armed services///… stopped working in ‘17 and had lots of time on my hands, until I found this game haha. Anyways, glad to be a part of the community, good gaming and carry on!

8 Likes

Oh this thread is still a thing…? Okay.

Well I don’t like to give too much personal info, I don’t do Line or social media or whatever, I like my anonymity, but here goes…

I’m TGW (real name withheld), been playing E&P since September 2018 and video games in general since the early 1980s. I grew up on the west coast U.S.A. and moved to the Midwest U.S. in 2003, been here ever since. Attended college, did not finish due to financial difficulties. Worked in a variety of jobs over the years, mostly blue collar type stuff.

Married then divorced. No kids. Owned a home, left it (along with most of everything else I had) with the ex. Been with my current girlfriend for 6 years now, and we are very happy together. I got her into this game and we play in the same alliance together.

I have a corny sense of humor, a nasty temper, an overactive imagination, and very strong opinions that range from the empathetic to the scornful. I try to censor myself, though occasionally unsuccessfully. While I sometimes do cause trouble without meaning to (to err is human), I mostly just try to have fun and enjoy life and encourage others to do the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello all new members and welcome! Thank you for introducing yourselves. :wave::smile:

4 Likes

Hi people! My name is Natália, I’m from Brasília, Brazil. I’m 22 years old and one the biggest Taylor Swift fan in the world (I own one of her biggest fan accounts on instagram) :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

We all knew you were trouble when you walked in…

6 Likes

Hello fellow players, I’m Jordan. I’m in my late 20s and live in SW MI, USA. I have been playing for almost 9 months and love it. I stumbled across the game when I kept watching ads for it on a different game. I took the chance and clicked on it, just like many of you have. Got hooked and have been playing it ever since. I love the game and the community and hope to continue playing it for however long it is in existence.

4 Likes

Welcome. I’m originally from Hayward and parents still live there. In Minnesota now.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Moncho. I live in Argentina (not in downtown but a few kilometers at north). I’m in my early 30’s.

I’m a mechanical engineer with a degree in automatic systems, use of PLC and HMI devices to control and gather data from machines.

I live with my girlfriend, who also plays E&P, and our dog, who doesn’t play E&P but inspired us the name of our alliance, Barry.

I started playing this game after watching its ad multiple times in another game xD From that point forward (9 months ago), E&P became the only game I play on my mobile.

Glad to meet you all!

5 Likes