Let's introduce ourselves!

Nice! Where is this from?

LexiSlayer, please feel free to stop in at my alliance Riyria. I have designated it as an Inn, all are welcome, especially you.

1 Like

This thread is mainly just introductions. Please feel free to check out the other sections and join the conversations! :wink:

2 Likes

To friends, allies and enemies, I’m Kevin from Manchester united kingdom, I’m 50 years old I’m a security officer as a night controller. Started playing about a month ago my alliance is 30 Rings of Fire, I’m a keen player and I find the game addictive and rewarding. Thanks for reading my post

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don’t work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Hello from North Carolina USA

Pitguy (Roy)

I’ve been playing this game since Oct 2017. I have spent a lot of time at the game and have managed to build my team strength up to 3500

I grew up in Canada now living on the East Coast of the USA. A lot of great info on this form.

3 Likes

Hi, dranged1, 39 yr old female from the US.

2 Likes

I’m Michael, “Cpt.Ahab” here and in-game.

I’m a writer and a father and an educator. I live in the Florida panhandle and have been playing E&P since about the end of August 2017.

Kiril is my spirit animal, though I look more like an unroided, lightly salt-and-peppered Little John.

3 Likes

Wow, first post in the forum. I am BOHICA, been playing since april/may. Love the game.

6 Likes

@BOHICA, good to see you! Finally on the mend. Happy holidays!

Hello, We are josh from Oklahoma city, Ok. we are Elders in the Kawaii Alliance and since we are looking for friends feel free to leave a S.C. name or Line tag

1 Like

23 y/o for Nepal currently living in Washington, a proud member of Shadow Warriors

2 Likes

I am Kenny. 36. Love this game.

3 Likes

Fantastic to hear. WheneverI see someone from the bears I ask about you. Hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Hello. My game name is Ziva David. I love N.C.I.S. and I love this game. I am a Christian and from Ny, not NYC.

4 Likes

Welcome ZivaDavid, hope you are enjoying the game. Your avatar is my favorite episode, love the dress :grinning:

2 Likes

I hope you are enjoying the game, too, Azure. I like your avatar. It is very peaceful :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey everybody, my name’s Alex. Living in Madison, WI for the time being (moving out to Seattle soon). Just turned 30. Love the game! Character’s name is MetalFaceDoom, started up an alliance with my buddy BananaDaniels lol, called The Legion Of Doom. When I’m not playing Empire, I like to spend all my free time working on dancing (popping, new style and animation). Nice meeting you all!!

3 Likes

Welcome, Alex. I look forward to meeting you in the game.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, §layer here. Used to go by The BIG D, have been playing for about 2 or 3 month’s now. Have been in two alliances, the first being Sins of the flesh and now Original Guardians in which I am very pleased with. Just about at 3400 team strength and am loving talking and learning from you heathens! Good luck!

4 Likes