Let's introduce ourselves!

Hi! I am Kelly aka Cookie. I am in the best alliance ever, The Goonies. I am from Ohio. I have been playing the game a few months, and I love it.

5 Likes

Hi I’m Barbara I’m a 65 years old retired and spending way to much time enjoying this game lol, I’m fairly new just over a month in and still lots to learn, great at looking up resources though. I live in the Pacific Northwest USA

2 Likes

Is your Husband named Adam? Just a curious guess :wink:

1 Like

Hi I’m Medusa aka Sarah, I’m the leader of Clash of the Titans and I’m from the Shetland Islands, UK. I’ve been playing since July and have a love/hate relationship with the game.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Laura, new to the game, first time, for me playing anything like this, it’s fun. I will probably need lots of help. To get going, I’m in Utah and from California, 35 years ago. Transplanted. And I have 1 kid and 4 grandkids, love them all.

4 Likes

Hi all,
Im Ann from Louisiana. I am leader of JUSTICE SOUTHERN STYLE. We love the game. Its a great group, we have room for a couple more players if your interested. We are a Very Active group.

2 Likes

I’m Timo…love this game…but it is definitely not for the impatient.

4 Likes

Hello, my IGN is Wizgoth.

I am the leader of the Alliance, Transcendence.

Feel free to add me on Line chat (ID: Wizgoth)

2 Likes

Hello fellow players! I’m Ravenna Love the game!

3 Likes

hey there. My ingame name is onelife. From Munich, Germany and I’m 54. My Alli is Odins Helden . And let me say guys from SG you did a nice job on the winter update!

2 Likes

Hi all. My name is Tom and I am a Norwegian living in Florida. Started playing the game a couple of months ago, and I love it. It is the perfect mix of puzzle and adventure. Even started my own Alliance called House of ViGERP. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello!

I am Graffn from Norway, and is one of the members of Tyr
Started the game 1,5 months ago, and I am hooed.

2 Likes

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome Graffin, love your avitar!

2 Likes

Aloha Simply Shelley, great name!

1 Like

Hello from Mississippi, USA. :us:

I am much more of a retro and arcade gamer. I prefer quick time-waster games on my devices rather than playing games like WoW or Call of Duty. In fact, this is only the second RPG that I have ever played for more than two or three days, the previous being Final Fantasy Legend on the original Gameboy back in the early 90s. The mechanics of the typical RPG make the game boring for me.

I learned about this game through an ad, and the draw was the match-3 game play. Lots of fun… until you fight a Titan and cannot get the combo attacks that you desperately need!

@Mothak <takes some of your popcorn, even though it is very stale by now>

4 Likes

Welcome Blair. This is my first RPG, and I am way past retirement age.:rofl:

1 Like

@Azure

You are never too old to try new things! :laughing:

1 Like

Spot on, Blair. Thanks. :wink:

1 Like

HI EVERYBODY! I’m Lexxi (game / screen name), I’m from the Big Sky state (Montana) in the US of A. I’m 33, married, hAve a 9 y.o. son (who plays for me from time to time ), own a construction company plus work in Healthcare, and I’m an (e&p) addict. I downloaded E&P about a month ago and love it! My 2 favorite types of games (match 3 & rpg), combined to form a pretty fun mobile game. I’m currently in the first and only guild I’ve been in on the game, but am looking to see what’s out there (hint, hint).

2 Likes