Legendary Tome of Experience - Most Efficient Use

I asked this question elsewhere but I assume it hasnt been seen.

I lucked out and got one of these as a reward

Im currently working on Hunter.

My questions is, is it more efficient to use the Tome to take him from 4/1 to 4/80, or would i save myself more XP grinding by using it for 4/80 to 4/85?

Im not sure which part of levelling requires more XP in total.

1 Like

I would use it to get from 4/1 to 4/80. A while ago I read somewhere about the same question you asked but I sadly can’t remember which part requires more XP. I had such a tome once before and I also used it to get Xie from 4/1 to 4/80 :smile:

1 Like

The master topic here for it

I can’t be bothered looking through for you but maybe you can look and find info for which option is best.
There is this video that is linked to in the first post, go to 2:50 for Legendary Tome of Experience.

1 Like

The video is 2 years old. Questions now is, does that predate LB1 or not? I have no idea when that was introduced. The guy doesnt mention XP gain.

And here is the problem with merging topics.

I need a quick answer to a question that has probably been asked before. This thread was from when the Tomes first appeared and now has 361 comments in it.

My question may be answered in there, or it may not.

I dont wanna read 361 comments to not get that answer :sob:

And if someone knowledgeable does turn up and lay out the answer for me, this thread will probably get merged into that one and become part of that mess, meaning in future other curious people like me will have to start another thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4/1-80 requires tons of XP, i would use there. The limit break is about 5*16k maybe

3 Likes

Thanks, that makes it pretty clear.

4/1 to 4/80 is more efficient.

1 Like

If im not mistaken, that means 4/1 to 4/80 requires 173’484 XP.

1 Like

yes, correct, insane amount btw.

Agreed. And its boring to level them up even that far, and thats without the extra 5 (at inflated cost) for LB1, and 5 more for LB2.

It’s completely over the top.

1 Like