Leaked upcoming heroes

Found these pictures of two upcoming heroes, Lizard Diva and Summoner. I don’t think they have touched beta yet, but I’m not in it so not sure. Any guesses on what portals they are for? Interestingly they don’t have any visible family

diva summoner

4 Likes

where’d you find it and how? which website?

I have just seen these images too in Google Play.

They were not in Beta indeed.

So I do not know where they are belong.

But I would not be suprised if they would be for a brand new event.

7 Likes

Leaked by SGG onto their Google Play Store page, like so many times before. Feels like SGG is more consistent with accidental leaks than planned sneak peeks haha

8 Likes

Here
@QuikStrikeNinja

Yeah, as I recall maybe some new Gargolyes like “Kemény” are also leaked there first.

But we are still waiting for anything about these:

They are leaked long time ago.

Maybe they will be for Dominium of Dragons ?

9 Likes

Some of the new Dominion of Dragons buildings were revealed this way too.

3 Likes

Yes, we saw Azure in one of the DoD sneak peek videos on the player’s team. So safe to assume the others will be collectible too

kuva

3 Likes

There was also Anteros last fall, who everyone expected to see this Valentine’s. But they never reached beta

7 Likes

Oh yeah, that one was also found by me :grin:

2 Likes

Oh and we also got confirmation of Azure’s actual name, Dreamcatcher

2 Likes

Lizard Diva looks like a mash up between Great Gatsby and Scientology.

3 Likes

probably they will be from new event and in solstice summon gate

For me they look like some kind of Avengers/X-Man inspired stuff.

Considering new “plane” event with elfs I might be right about these two :laughing:

Hmm, intrestingly there is a 31 TP difference them.

Which is too much for brand new heroes for the same event.

Maybe they are for 2 new events ?

Dropping this new DoD leak in this thread as well. A whole new trailer they made last summer but kept hidden

Looks to me like they are posting pictures from their game server that’s isolated from the main server where they can test what ever they feel like testing. They likely have any number of heros we don’t have access to. Doesn’t mean they’ll ever make it into the game.

I’m continuously amazed how often something is shared without context.

And then I see the hype. And today I realized I’m not surprised we get so much “new” content in new heroes or recycled content. It’s because people go wild for this.

1 Like

You can follow their card power and go back to see when they should have come out.

While we wait for more official Dragons info, anyone wanna play a game?

Here’s a collection of hero portraits, see how many unreleased heroes you can spot!

2 Likes

13?

1 Like