📯 Lady Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

x10 summon - all 10 are classic rare 3*

Enemy Heroes must have triggered to take advantage of your Special. That’s why I don’t find the average speed an obstacle.

2 Likes

Is anyone else disturbed by the eyes on the card? She looks like she’s in need of a corrective surgery…

8 Likes

Agree, her right eye seems offset

It’s because of her hair covering the left eye - it’s so weirdly positioned it looks as she’s staring forward, while in fact she’s looking far the right (her right). It’s similar to how Vela is staring far left (her left).

I guess it’s kinda unfortunate artwork.

I don’t think so, lady loki right eye way too much to the far right that it seems too much off.

Vela still looks normal tho

1 Like

Here, I cut that nasty fringe piece in Photoshop, and imho it looks far less weird now.

That much better :+1:, could you also make her hair longer to make her become a real lady?

At this current state she is still looks manly

Does that look more feminine?

It’s actually the Loki Male’s hair blended in haha.

10 Likes

Aah this is great and lovely :kissing_heart::+1::+1::+1:
We should tag @Petri to change current lady loki with yours :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Mitsuko is still better if you have her. Getting rid of 1 or 2 opponent is better than applying debuff/DOT. In addition, you don’t have to wait for your heroes to be hurt badly to use the skill.

Usually if you have the tiles to fire an avg mana team, you’d win the battle or kill 1 or 2 opponent. Why even bother applying debuff/DOT on them? During today’s meta, you lose because you can’t fire your special and not due to the special skill.

Another downside of applying DOT to the enemies: you have to wait multiple turns. During this time they can still fire their special and end the battle.

In general, any hero that have to get “hit” first probably is not that great. Always focus on not getting hit and kill the opponent asap so they can’t fire their special.

Overall, not a game-changer. Very situational hero.

3 Likes

I disagree. While you make some good points, Mitsuko relies on firing before blue heroes, while Lady Loki gives you more time to find the tiles needed to fire her. She also nullifies Telluria and GM, which Mitsuko doesn’t do.

Also, your point on DoT being sent back not being useful enough as it allows your opponent to keep firing is true, but also not as bad as what you are implying, as you would usually fire Lady Loki right after all 3 center heroes have fired, and so they’d be close to 0 mana anyway, and the wings usually wouldn’t be close to firing.

She is a hero you need to time properly, but what makes her an amazing hero is her ability to completely turn the tide in a raid, which very few heroes can do. Granted, Mitsuko can also do this, but her way doesn’t counter as many heroes at once.

6 Likes

Hmm, interesting point! However it’s not as easy to time it since GM and Vela and Telly may not always fire within 2 rounds. And if you’re burning/drowing already, the damage is done.

With that said, I wonder if having BOTH Lady Loki and Mitsuko can be a great counter for the Trio!

Think for mono players she most probably is not interesting but for 3/2 players like me can see a lot of interesting combos as part ot a 3 stack.
For example Grazul and her, Grazul protects Telly mana slow and gives time for another 3 tiles to charge Loki and by that time GM, Vela and Drake/ Jabba have fired so she cleanses and sends all back. Seems quite good to me.

Anyone knows whether she cleanses undispellable stuff i.e Jabba poison?

1 Like

She does not clear non dispellable but I agree, in 3/2 stacks she’s been quite fun and useful as a tide turner. Having more cleanse options is always nice, one that sends back dot, attack down, burn and mana shenanigans, even nicer. Better hero in practice then on card I’d say.

6 Likes

I would be cautious of using Grazul with Lady Loki. It’s highly likely that Grazul will prevent any status effects from affecting your team since she’s very fast, and then Lady Loki will have nothing to reallocate.

4 Likes

Would doubt that will be an issue - having 3 Grazuls maxed for war teams and all 3/2 teams + average reds. Her 2 turn protect maximum protects Telly + GM ( and that’s when purposefully throwing tiles at him to fire while still under protect ).

Anyway - not having L Loki nor planning to pull at the moment so is just theoretical to give ideas to
ppl that pulled her

1 Like

If you have Grazul’s 2 turn immunity pass before Telly/GM/Vela fire, then there was no point in having Grazul in the first place. If you fire Grazul and have her block Telly’s mana slow and GM/Vela’s DoT, then there’s no point in having Lady Loki. If you can time it well, then it could work out. But in the case you described, you decrease Lady Loki’s damage and effectiveness since she will only be reallocating 1 status effect. Might as well have Mitsuko instead.

In your case, since you have the luxury of 3 Grazuls for war, by all means Lady Loki could work on that team. But I would suggest others to use Grazul and Lady Loki on separate teams (and Zim/Kong for that matter) in war so that multiple teams have a red immunity/cleanse hero, especially if facing all Telly tanks in war.

2 Likes

Just to note : i said the opposite. Grazul will block only Telly as only 2 turns and you will get eventually 11 ailments easily ( 3 from GM and 8 from Vela ) so is pretty close to maximum damage of L Loki but at least you will be able to charge her with 9 tiles ( having 23+ lvl mana troop ) - am not considering Drake as dependable on board whether can/makes sense to charge all 3 and take the damage.

In the case of not using Grauzl and not blocking Telly to “maximize” damage Loki will need so many tiles to charge that am not sure will have impact in a mediocre board.

So was outlining a potential very good combo imo by Loki and Grazul.

Of course everyone can find her spot depending on their heroes.

1 Like

I’d say she is what Myztero fails to be. She actually works.

2 Likes