📯 Lady Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Grade:

Titan – B
Offence – A+
Defence Tank – C
Defence Flank – B
Defence Wing – C
Defense Overall – C
Tournaments Rush Attack – A
Tournaments Buff Booster – C
Tournaments Bloody Attack – B

Overall B

Yes she is an improved myztero in my opinion. She cleanses too! Highly valuable.

1 Like

I don’t understand how anyone can see her as underwhelming. In a meta where tellys, gravemaker/JF and Velas run rampant with their DOTs and -mana gen, being able to cleanse and reflect back all ailments is an incredibly valuable effect. She is the failproof backup when your board is so bad and your red stack couldn’t kill telly fast enough. She is what myztero has failed to be

1 Like

I pulled her with Valhalla coins, I’m beginning to worry I’ve used up all my luck :joy: so far I’m 3/3 on red Valhalla heroes (4/3 if you count my 2 useless baldurs) Hoping my luck carries over when Gefjon is featured.

On topic, she seems interesting, I’m looking forward to getting her to 3.70 and trying her out. Not sure she’ll get my rings, but I’ll be watching this thread to see what you all think of her.

Kinda reminds me of Guardian Kong - both are FIYAHHH!, average mana, have AoE attack and cleanse teammates. Only Kong does more damage on average and raises Ice resistance and Lady Loki has more defense and transfers debuffs to enemies. None of them are suited for defense either.

I agree with the responses. The only reason Tyr goes to war is because he is red. I would take back rings if I could. I know lots of people love him, but I am not one. Perhaps I was expecting too much. That could be. Lots of people in Beta were kind of down on Lady Loki, but I loved her. Yes, you need status effects for her to really shine, but her average speed ensures that you have some :), and i found that she stayed alive long enough to turn some fights totally around. While they are totally different, I liken her to a BK.
Whatever you choose, congrats on the pulls!

4 Likes

Just managed to pull her! Not sure if excited, but the anti-gtv potential has appeal!

Not sure whether to use materials on lady loki or black knight though? Also have queen of hearts waiting for mats? So hmmm.

I would defo love to use Lady Loki and Mad Hatter together though, if I decide to level them up. The ultimate ‘FU’ to buffing/debuffing raid teams? Lol

Edit: alsooo, out of curiosity, would lady loki be able to transfer Killhare’s def down on ally effect or not? Is the tactic there still better to protect allies with someone like aeron or grazul, or get self-buff with JF?

No, Killhares effect can’t be dispelled.

1 Like

Last month I threw an x50 in T3 and only rafael, today with coins I managed to get out lady loki with coins … how crazy are you SG

1 Like

this is indeed a lousy translation. When will ththey get that we in Germany speak English ppretty well and don’t need a silly translation!

I really like her dynamic… on paper. How does she play IRL? I will have to choose between her, costume Azlar and JF. Only have her to 2/50 so far, so haven’t played with her yet.

Current reds are Red Hood, Grazul, Kong, Elena, Santa and Marjana.

She plays amazingly. I have her paired with Grazul so typically Grazul blocks the first round of G and V and then Lady Loki flings the second round back in their faces. Now that I have my team set up (C Rigard, Proteus, Lady Loki, Grazul, Noor) I actively seek out GTV and try to avoid those that don’t do DOTs…

So having said that, would I choose her over C Azlar? I would definitely choose her over JF, but harder to saying over C Azlar who I really want. C Azlar is very powerful… so I am not sure who would get you the bigger win rate. But in terms of gameplay, I would say Lady Loki is a lot more fun to play because of the extra strategy required when using her.

2 Likes

Thanks! I think with Elena and Kong+19, I have the AOE covered, so I will probably do her over cAzlar. Still 2 rings away, though, so time to ponder.

Zuan, Lady Loki is a hero in the Norse mythology. He’s a shapeshifter, but mostly male.

Thank u for the information.

1 Like

I’m really trying to like Lady Loki but I’m just having such a hard time using her. This is largely because I don’t have good red supporting heroes. I want to take at least 2 other red heroes with me when facing the likes of Telluria, but my choices are limited. The only other 5* red hero I have 4/80 is (costumed) Elena, no emblems. I have Azlar, Baldur and Noor, all 3/70 but currently no means to ascend them. Besides, Azlar and Baldur don’t particularly impress or interest me. The only decent red 4* heroes I’ve got are Boldtusk and Wilbur, but they’re very vulnerable in the Diamond arena. I’ve experimented with C Elena - Lady Loki - Wilbur (and two other-coloured heroes, depending on my opponent) but the results were quite disastrous. C Elena just has no place in an offensive team, especially because of her slow speed.

I’ll experiment with Lady Loki - Wilbur - Boldtusk next. Not a big fan of bringing two 4* heroes to the Diamond arena but it’s the best I have for now. I’m hoping on better results. Any tips on what type of support heroes to bring are welcome :slight_smile:

I am very successfully running Lady Loki, Grazul and Noor as my reds, with C Rigard and Proteus as my off colors. You don’t have Grazul which makes it trickier, but potentially BT could semi fill the role (especially if you have his costume). Otherwise, do you have Malosi?

if her name is Lady Loki, and even has boobs, why is some of participants still calling she(he)? i think it s obvious. it s Lady not Lord Loki…

1 Like

Does anyone think that the animation for Ladi Loki’s ability takes too much time to cast? For example, some times I don’t even use it when fighting titans, because:

1. takes a long time to cast
  2. the screen is barely visible, and you lost time attacking the titan
1 Like

I haven’t tried her against a titan yet - but your comment triggered a memory that some titans give quite a large DOT. Is it worth including her in order to be able to throw that DOT back?