Kunchen or Vivica, which is better?

Your answer in topic is non sense because you talk about Elena and Thorne not about kunchen and Vivica and anyway you can’t compare kunchen with Vivica because his a HOTM and Vivica is usual 5* healer and about what they do is if you love Vivica and use her in war or Raid’s you’re stuck colour if you take Wu Kong with you or i don’t know yellow caracter but with Kunchen all problems solved

I’d say Kunchen if Jackal wasn’t so prevalent in rosters. Jackal wrecks Kunchen. If you hide Kunchen in a corner then maybe you’d discourage people bringing Jackal, though. Vivica has Panther as a foil, but how many people have Panther? Not as many as have Jackal.

1 Like

Kunchen’s stats are better, Vivica heals a touch more. Both dispell. Kunchen lowers defense, adds 46% defense vs holy, Vivica gives 63% defense vs all. Both are slow.

Kunchen does a little more and is more durable, but I think Vivica’s special is more likely to turn a fight around.

1 Like

That makes no sense. I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say.

1 Like

It is an analogy. You’ve been repeatedly telling people to shut up and that their opinion is invalid if they do not have Vivica and Kunchen both leveled. You’ve also stated both in this thread and elsewhere that even people that have Kunchen/Viv, have them leveled up, and feel that they aren’t particularly strong are lying about their opinion unless they then fed them to another hero like Rigard. Do you feel that this same standard should apply to Thorne as well? If not, why not?

2 Likes

What I try to say is almost every HOTM what E&P release every month for all of you is MMMMEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH that’s means anything or very bad and the problem is most of the ppl who play the game is constantly unhappy with what they get eaven if is HOTM or usual caracter and constantly complaint about those caracters mostly and I don’t understand 1 think what is very clear for me for example if I don’t like something I put that in bin now all of you who complain about a character who is useless why you just feed that one with I don’t know caracters more viable option for you or others and no complaints anymore? Problems solved

I have no idea what any of that means

Meeehhhh actually sheep do

Feeding away a 5* that you aren’t happy with doesn’t solve anything, really. You’re still out the money that you spent on summons, only now you also have no hero in hand either.

Heroes really do get buffed. And roster space is far cheaper than summons. Hanging onto a 5* hero and advocating for a buff is actually the most logical course of action.

5 Likes

I have no idea what this sentence means either…

Kunchen > Viv

Twenty betters

1 Like

I want to UP this dialogue, and ask again who is better: Kunchen or Vivica (with costume).

I think latter is better, because you can have a healer, a cleanser, a dispeler, a def down in one roster slot, and can make her to go from 10 tiles.

I can’t argue your points…I will say that Kunch has way better defense.

Than C.Viv? Yes, better, but not that much.
C.Viv is also a good tank. But Vivica is more versatile than Kunchen.

Kunhen is better! Kunheng’s main trick is that you can’t cut off the usual armor. He is much thicker at the same time, the same Viviki, even with a suit and pumped also similarly in emblems. Vivik is good only if Kunhen is not. But in defense, she has nothing to do in any case. Vivika is so good at going into a monocolor for titanium or war. In principle, the rainbow will also go. But in defense is better not her .

Kunchen, because of his def down resistence it’s so hard to kill him. 3 snipers needed only to kill 1 kunchen with high emblems.

Meanwhile vivi can be taken down by 1 def down + sniper

The OP is suggesting, right fully so, that cViv is much more versatile and is slightly faster.

When i say OP I mean the person that revived the thread.

1 Like

Yes, agree.

It matters only on defence. But because C.Viv is sligtly faster, your snipers and DoT flanks may strike their first strikes on cutted defence (like Clarissa, GM or Vela).

On offence Vivica is slightly better.

1. She is holy, holy healer is a rare luxury.
  2. She can charge from 10 tiles.
  3. You can choose cleanse and dispel depending on situation.

Also, she is one of 2 holy def down, and white rabbit are way rarer than her.

1 Like

I don’t have a costume for Vivica yet, but I do have her at +4. I’m happy to have her.
I Don’t have a Kunchen, but I sure wish I did.
Facing them on defense, when I’m raiding, Kunchen is much harder to kill. He’s also harder to get.
If I had to choose one or the other, I’d choose Kunchen.

De element link van kunchen is onomkeerbaar dus wat er gebeurd als kunchen cast.Is dat de deff down element van jackal terug gedreven word met waarde van de link dus +46% blijft.Dus is jackal 1ste en geneest kunchen het effect op hem Dan krijgt kunchen die element link +46% deff tegen heiligheid als jackal in die 4 beurten terug cast op kunchen zal kunchen niet -54% deff tegen element heiligheid hebben maar enkel -8% deff tegen heiligheid. Ale volgens mij werkt het zo.Want element deff links stacken met element deff buffs.