Kunchen or Vivica, which is better?

That’s helpful, thanks. Sounds like that may have varied in beta versions, based on what @Elpis said:

@Alberto1 Was it your experience in a very-close-to-release version of beta that the holy debuff applied?

1 Like

The last one. 20 char

1 Like

Probably after, as i remember i tested it immediately.
That’s a real shame, i liked it works on both.

And now that i look at him in real game, his attack and defence stayed the same as before?
I really am outdated.

2 Likes

I dunno either. I don’t have even 4* healer :frowning: Developer please give him, give kunchen for me. My defense will complete if he join me, (having no dark element in mny defense, can I beg for this one :cry: pleaseeeeeeee )

Ps: I know you r not a developer, but I thought they would read it. (Might be yes… Or hiks)

I’m quite confused about it.
It is the first Kuchen version.
Exactly the same stats as Onatel.

The last beta version have an higher attack and a lower defense.

2 Likes

And his special description is kinda buggy :grin:

1 Like

The resist status ailments droptext says that it does not apply to elemental debuffs. Would have been awesome. Now he is just as good as a tank as other dark fellows

Triton’s increased healing doesn’t applies on allies under sand heroes DoT:
Increased healing VS undispellable healing reduction

I think that his E.defense resist, being undispellable, could be removed just by death or by expiring.

And I don’t see Kageburado with the E.defense, soo…

Heroes have to cast their special to put their link up. Kunchen obviously hasn’t cast yet.

Affirmative. And while his E.defense buff would be active he would be immune to G. Jackal’s effect.

Uhm… I saw on another topic that strangely both of these status effects could coexist :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t have kunchen yet but vivica is my center. With rumplestiltskin, Lianna,Marjana,and Sartana.With this team i tak Gm head on.:grin:

I routinely seek out defenses that run slow heroes because it it objectively weak in the current high damage fast meta. If you have them, do as you please with them, I certainly wouldn’t use them as food I just wouldn’t choose them over many of the other options. Hell, I kept four of my five Elena, but the fact that I haven’t fed her to anybody doesn’t mean that I think she’s a great hero…

Mmmmeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh both

You have kunchen or you just talk?

He hasn’t cast yet because you don’t have it so

Dont understand what you mean by:“… or you just talk”

Dont have kunchen

He seems to have an obsession with having to have the heroes and max them first before you can be considered to have a valid opinion. Don’t have Thorne? Can’t evaluate him as lacking. I guess just shut up unless you had him, leveled him, then fed him to another hero just to prove the point.

1 Like

Kunchen my friend, you have answered earlier and me I just answer. You don’t have kunchen but you just talk nonsense. Why you answer the posts when you don’t eaven have the character?

Vivica is useless compared with Kunchen.
Kunchen does many things more then Vivica and they have same slow speed mana but another thing Kunchen is tank compared with Vivica

Dont have him because I didn’t bother chasing him at all. Didn’t want him. Again, your logic is silly at best. Do we all have to have Thorne and Aegir leveled and then feed them to other heroes to be able to say that they are not strong defenders, or is it entirely possible for a person to be able to look at the stat distribution, speed, effect, and way the hero performs on defense and form an accurate opinion?

3 Likes