[KNOWN ISSUE] hero's with mindless attack against titans

It doesn’t work in raids, it all depends which turn of slash attack is. If it’s higher than 1 then the enemy won’t attack you after MA. When it’s 1 then they will slash attack you after MA.
I used SMA during this CC quest and it still doesn’t work as before.
Titans attack your team every single turn, so it is easier to notice that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the additional information. Maybe when they tried to fix the prior issue with Shifting Mindless Attack, they screwed something up with all Mindless Attack

No they did not even tried.

And not only titans do autoattack after MA is triggered. Heroes, bosses in Quests too.

I can also confirm the same issue with Alfrike against a titan.

So I see it happen all the time. You hit an enemy with full mana/or build the enemies energy level with the shifting or standard mindless attack. On enemies turn sometime the only action taken is as expected, the affected target tries use it’s special and instead hits itself. However, very often and happening alot in the current pet event, shifting triggers but I get attacked with a NORMAL hit. Ive seen this vs titans and in pvp. So question is, what effect or serious of events allows the enemy to normally hit your heroes in same turn that mindless triggers against them?

This is a known issue.
I am merging it to here:

1 Like

Is it means that if my heroes have suffered mindless attack, then the normal (tiles) damage should be 0?

i’m not sure, but i think that’s wrong. After Alfrike attacks with the special, the Titan attacks himself when the special is full and do a normal attack in the same turn. Please fix that.

It’s a known issue being investigated

1 Like

It does same too with Zocc, apparently it’s something to be fixed…

1 Like

Still no solution after almost a month…
What is more, the titan fires Mindless Attack even when stunned.

Now the fix is under testing it Beta.

1 Like

A full month seriously. Shifting mindless attack does not work in war, raid, titan…

Are they also fixing Xandrella, Gretel and Hansel as well, because they have the same problem?

I think it seems to be soem general fix for me.

I have Hansel only.I will test it.

1 Like

Pixie as well has the issue, fyi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.