[KNOWN ISSUE] Atwood's class is hidden on the icon but visible on "Talents" tab

Version: 66.0.0 BUILD 2231.

1 Like

Could it be because he’s a secret hero and won’t be released until April 21st ?

Atwood is released today. It’s Omen on the 21st.
But otherwise, yes, it’s a bug, the talent should be hidden as much as the special skill and… the class itself!!!
@PlayForFun

2 Likes

Sorry, hadn’t realised they swapped Atwood and Omen.

Sigh, so still more sloppy workmanship from SGG/Zynga :confounded:

They may be terrible at many things, but at least they are consistent with their bugs and have 1 on every new release.

4 Likes

and have at least 1 on every new release. :rofl:

2 Likes

I am forwarding to to Staff.

1 Like

What about the Aether Power @PlayForFun?! It should probably be hidden too.

I have asked about that too in my message to Staff.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for the report. We are aware of this issue and hope to get it fixed as soon as possible! I’ve marked this topic as a known issue now.

2 Likes

As you see, also there is a ? Mark where the class is usually shown on the top right, the talent skill shows at the bottom

Same bug as already reported there: [KNOWN ISSUE] Atwood’s class is hidden on the icon but visible on “Talents” tab
@Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun @Coppersky do your magic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe, when Secret Hero III is released, they will finally get it right next time…

…or maybe not :rofl:

100% sure they need to do a build update to fix that so at the earliest with v67 planned on the 6th May (since they don’t bother with minor hotfix update anymore…)

1 Like

Version 66.0.1 dropped for me today, does that count?

Don’t think they’ve ever told us what’s in those ‘point’ releases.

New secret hero also have this

@Maciurella
Mine looks like this…

Verision 66.0.1 on Android.

Bcz u have max preview off and don’t see talents, but I have it on and see them.
U can see on screenshots that mine view has LBs, but ur doesn’t

It will be fixed in v67. The fix was included in the fourth beta build last week already.

1 Like

I managed to (indirectly) switch Max Preview on and now see the same as you.

Max Preview seems to be another example of something which just about works, sometimes. Getting that far to often lately.

I can’t enable directly for Melancholia but it I view a Hero in a portal and switch it on and then exit the portal, go back to Melencholia and, viola, I get Max Preview.
It works, sort of, but clearly not in an intuitive fashion.

The kindest thing would be to say it doesn’t not work, and that seems good enough for Zynga these days :upside_down_face: