Knights of the order

KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER

27/30
10* TITANS
WAR OPTIONAL (YELLOW TANK, FFA)
LINE IS OPTIONAL
Line id allanonthedruid
1800 cups

We are a great family! Our core group has been together for a long time. We appreciate longevity and camaraderie. We are understanding about life and that this is a game. BUT we do like to kill things and win!

WHEN THE ORDER BECKONS, WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL…

Still looking for 1 great knight to join our family!

We still need 1 great knight! Come check us out!!!

We are now recruiting 2 great knights. Come check us out!

We are recruiting for 2 great knights! 2-21-21. Come check us out.

Looking for 1 one more. Currently our global rank is 2715 with 29 members. Come check us out. 2-25-21

KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER

28/30
10-11* TITANS
LINE IS OPTIONAL
Line id allanonthedruid
1800 cups

We are a great family! Our core group has been together for a long time. We appreciate longevity and camaraderie. We are a laid back group and prefer consistent players but also understand that life does happen outside the game. Communication is key and that’s all we ask.

We are still looking for that one great permanent knight. Come check us out!

Temporary or permanent player needed. Come check us out!!

Room for 2 knights to join our ranks!! Great alliance come check us out!

Still looking for 2 solid players. Come have a look. Long term and short term accepted.

Hey come check us out! Great alliance! Seems like we always have two seats available!

KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER

27/30
10-11* TITANS
LINE IS OPTIONAL
Line id allanonthedruid
1800 cups

We are a great family! Our core group has been together for a long time. We appreciate longevity and camaraderie. We are a laid back group and prefer consistent players but also understand that life does happen outside the game. Communication is key and that’s all we ask.

FIGHT AS ONE, DIE AS ONE!

My brother and I are looking for an Alliance. We are both active players who do the Titans daily using all attacks and the Clan Wars PVP twice a week where we use all banners. My user name is Ace and my PVP cups are currently at 2605. My brother’s user name is randomcrap102 are his PVP cups are at 2157. My team power is 4561 and his team power is 4300. Thanks for your time.

Come join us!!! We would love to have you!