Klaern – 5* Ice / Blue - July 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

It must be some sort of protest… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Even on average speed he would be meh.

He’s viable only on fast speed and on very fast still wouldn’t be top hero

2 Likes
  • Water damage increased: 205 → 210 damage over 5 turns

2 Likes

NOW I NEED TO MAX HIM RIGHT AWAY :scream: :scream: :scream:!!!

6 Likes

I feel bad I threw him into SE. I miss his glowing chest.

2 Likes

Sorry for you, it was clear that his time will come. And here it is, yeah baby :joy:

1 Like

Everybody rags on Klaern but I have seen him on defense teams and work to good effect.

You raid in gold or lower?

I laugh when i see him defence teams he has literally never made an impact on the game.

Its almost like they brought 4 heros to the field.

3 Likes

I was scared facing him in the earlier day because of absolutely bad board.
However, after bi-buffed, he will still good for nothing.

The board? Who care!

soon even this niche will be taken away, now that the Beach Party is coming… with, no doubt, at least one hero that has better abs than Klaern does!

1 Like

…said nobody in a serious tone ever

I sand bag my raid defense and i see him on defense too… The biggest difficulty i have with klearn is he resists mindless… So waddles can’t work his magic… Otherwise… Not a big deal.

1 Like

If you’re Enemy’s rooster is like Lady of the Lake or Heroes that steals mana then Klaern is really useful… I once raid and the roosters of opposing teams are LotLs… It resist mana reduction… He’s useful for me… Cause I only have 12pcs 5* :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

With every new hotm of this year I have feeling that Klaern was underrated at the premiere. (still I would not like to have him)

I’d rather have Gladius and Anoushka than Klaern :stuck_out_tongue: at least Anoushka is average speed, and if played right, can disable an enemy for a while.

and Zora… well, at least there’s a cleanse in there.

Klaern though…

1 Like

Anoushka- right maybe I will find a use, but Zora on slow even with cleanse doesn’t look better then Klaern. Together with Gladius they seemed like powefull 4* only

ah really? I thought Gladius’ unique mechanic would make him much more useful than that!

I agree that Zora is very underwhelming too - I just value Zora’s cleanse more than everything that Klaern does. I put Zora a bit ahead, but not by much!

1 Like

Yes you are right. I forgot about this special. With his speed he could be worth it.

1 Like