Klaern – 5* Ice / Blue - July 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Synergy with what part of Klaern? He doesn’t have anything to create synergy with

I want a hero that is immune to alfrike & cleans ailments or sends ailments back to the enemies like lady Loki. But… Klearn is mit that guy. Being slow is especially annoying…

I would love to fight a 5-Klaern defense! :slight_smile:

I fought against the team in raid that had fully maxed Klaern. He fired for around 110dmg to all plus dot. Quite impressive

1 Like

Impressive?
If other heroes around Klaern were Dawa, Greymane, Friar Tuck and Renfeld then I agree, that was impressive compared to them! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Even they are hitting stronger than this.

Finally found a use for Klaern - level 1 of Tavern of Legends. He is not very useful for their either compared to others (all at 1.1), but provides a useful ailment for Tahir :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He would be ok if he was average speed, but at slow speed completely broken. It’s a shame coz I need a slow ice 5* for rush events but he just doesn’t cut it.

2 Likes

How he is kept in this state is beyond me. He´s so useless. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I pulled matilda… She is breathing new life into all of my old dot hero’s… But klearn didn’t even scratch the surface.

1 Like

I wish for you, dear Klaern, that you will see some much needed love in 2023… :four_leaf_clover: :sparkler:

2 Likes

They can make good HOTM’s if they wanted too. See the HOTM JAN 2023! But they van make bad ones as well… the ones I pull most of the time . Like this one

1 Like

Sadly logging in today reminded me he was the only HOTM I pulled all last year. As soon as I saw him he looked underwhelming. Slow speed, not enough damage to be scary and no other affect to make it a problem.

Just compare him to Khufu. Khufu will do 450% to your entire team base and has a 70% chance for 70% more damage and a sand dot for 234 over three turns. He’s scary when he goes off because he can almost wipe your entire time.

Klaern needs to be buffed. More damage. Bumped up to average speed. Shorter duration dot for the same damage, maybe 2 or 3 turns. Higher life steal percentage. Maybe all of the above. I leveled him all the way to 80 because I’m C2P and don’t have any other non-s1 blue 5* heroes but he’s still underwhelming.

2 Likes

I agree. I often wonder why such a small thing like buffing such a weak hero - something that would bring joy to every player -is not being taken care of.

Surely it’s easier to adjust an already existing hero, than it is to come up with a brand new one.

Why SG just continues to only have 30 people working on the game is a mystery, given that the summons of one single whale in one single portal is covering a full month’s salary to a full time developer.

The greed of SG has no limit. :pensive:

4 Likes

I’ve finally faced this guy in a raid and I’m ashamed to tell that he hits like 3* :man_facepalming: or maybe worst…
His dot is meh his heal is blah and on top of that he fires once in a blue moon “if had the chance to see one” :joy: :joy:
He barley scratched my team
His main role as a tank was like: “hold the ghosting area until others are charged” :confounded:

He becomes “ok” in rush attack and that’s about it

Revisit it’s file, check the code…change approvals re- design the specials …re-coding process, tests…final approval…reproduce…all of these and manhour spent won’t add to the bottom line…in this case…

However, if a little more of that time is spent on new hero…em🤫 or new costume…more likely to add to the bottom line!

At least Klaern is finally embracing his niche as a model :grin: those abs are useful for something!

9 Likes

This is a good one, but I’m still waiting for a picture of Klaern with 2LB :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Someone did it… Believe you me… It happened.

6 Likes