Kiril stopped generating Mana Again

Reported this before earlier in the year. Oringinal post will be closed by now. But its happened again.
Kiril Costume randomly stopped generating Mana. My Kiril costume gets stuck at about 80-90% full. Doesn’t matter which tiles i use tiles that are hitting opposition or tiles that are ghosting. Just got a 40+ trophy loss because I couldn’t heal my team. Stopped me from getting onto Diamond tier. I double checked and there were no Mana control effects on him. He was the only hero in my team who wasn’t receiving Mana from my 4 blue + 1 team

Some screenshots/ video may be helpful to show what’s happening for you if you can recreate it. Does it happen in raids, titans, maps or just one?

Doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue as with him being such a popularly used heroes there would have been lots more bug reports ( mine seems to work ok) but there may be some niche condition it is affecting, or from screenshot someone may be able to explain it for you.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll Try to screenshot next time, Its a weird one, Think it’s the 3rd / 4th time its happened to me in the 9 months i’ve had him.

Original topic to help link things together

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.