Kerb's Event Scores a.r. (after rework)

Hey guys!

I am a constant participant of the challenge events. My best achievement has been top 2 on epic, Teltoc.
Before the rework I kept everything in mind regarding scores / level, but it’s a new era, scoring starts from the beginning, so I have to learn about it again. Since I used to see a lot of comments asking some score reference, so I decided to share it with you.
After a few months we’ll be able to see how scores change & everyone can draw their conslusions.

PS After the first round (5 events) I’m planning to do another chart which will show how top10 scores are increasing through time. :wink:

16 Likes

many thanks for sharing!|

2 Likes

Nice! Is it worth asking around and seeing if you can get top 10 numbers or someone near the cusp of the “materials” tied so people know what to strive for?

Guvnor, if interested I’ve got the top 10 scores (not per level, but summarized) documented as well in my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvI1s2rFS4TIGDdsa4t_EnQ). It’s Hungarian tho’ u can find the info you need according to video thumbnails (parts 83. Avalon and 86. Pirates).
Regarding battle items u don’t need a tremendous amount if u know what to do, however for being top1 on epic (!) (previously) demanded around 100 or more world energy flasks burned for sure.

2 Likes

1 Like
  1. July. Rare. Epic. Legendary + top100.

2 Likes

Slayers of Fell Shadows. August / 2021.

6 Likes

Alliance Quest. October / 2021.

2 Likes

Slayers of Shadows. October / 2021.

1 Like

Last Teltoc. :frowning: December / 2021.

2 Likes

Challenge Festival. December / 2021. Last stages are definitely the trickiest by far! Be aware! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starfall Circus. March / 2022.

3 Likes

Challenge Festival. April / 2022.

3 Likes

Sanctuary of Gargoyles. May. 2022.

1 Like

Slayers. July. 2022.

Challenge Festival II. August. 2022.

3 Likes

Sanctuary of Gargoyles. September. 2022.

1 Like

Challenge Festival 1. January. 2023.

1 Like

Mighty Pets. February. 2023.

2 Likes

Challenge Festival 2. June. 2023.

1 Like