Kara – 5* Holy / Yellow - May 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Just pulled her with tokens i had saved up. Had enough for 4 pulls from magic and ninja tower. Rest were all S1.

12 Likes

My Kara :+1:

10 Likes

@sergione22 … Nice. That will be mine soon
And then I will LB with another two aethers next time around

So, I’ve probably had around 200 total pulls in the Ninja summon since it started. Not 1 single 5 star ninja, but hey, this just happened. I guess it’s something right?

15 Likes

I hear ya, most of my team did massive attempts at Ninja 5*'s and nothing but we did obtain Kara so no major loss. :frowning:

1 Like

I hit the odds on the ninja portal, but pretty much all in one go. I’m at around 450 pulls total over 3 portal. I have 5 ninjas. I hit the drop rate but man, it’s rough. This last one hurt for me so I get it.

As far as Kara, I have her at 3/70 and I think she’s awesome. I cannot wait to have her maxed. So yes, not a total loss. She’s the first HOTM I’ve ever leveled if that says anything.

3 Likes

What do players think about Kara versus original Krampus (no costume).
I have both but currently use Krampus in my raid defence.
Should I swap him out ……….
Both can be +20
Krampus is LB
Need 2 more aethers for Kara

Note: I went for Kara for when Blue gets knocked out of tournaments…… plus one more good Taunt doesn’t hurt anyone

1 Like

Following. I’ve been cool on going for Kara because of already having Krampus, but I could be persuaded.

1 Like

The only thing that is in Krampus’ favor is his undispellable def up with increases every time he is hit.
But since Kara is immune to def ailments, and has a +10% def up elemental, and is a paladin, that seems not to be so much an advantage.
Just based on that, it seems like Kara is the better choice.

1 Like

Mission accomplished! Still think krampus is better

9 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Cross post and based on prelim info in beta folks liked Krampus more

3 Likes

Pulled her last night. I’m just glad I can add her to my mono yellow when taking on Alfrike. Have Kara eat up the Mindless attack ailment and let the others do their job.

1 Like

I think with all the purple tanks Kara would be a good flank or for offense against purple tanks. Think that’s one of the reasons people would like to have her. Otherwise I don’t see a big upside over Krampus.

3 Likes

Here is mine , one pull , super happy!

8 Likes

I just gave her a try at 3/70 in a 3/2 attack team. She pairs very well with Prof. Lidenbrock, Sif and or Hanitra. An awesome HOTM !

2 Likes

My KARA :+1:

16 Likes

Krampus even without costume is still better than Kara. I think of Kara as “a poor man’s Krampus” … so don’t nerf my Kara! :wink:

5 Likes

But for people who dont have Krampus, she is a good Hero.

3 Likes

I have both a C-Krampus and Kara, like both of them. I don’t think one is better than the other, I think it depends on your roster and lineup. If you have a strong Blue here like C-Alasie that you want in your defense, but don’t want two blues, then Kara becomes very useful. Or if you want to strengthen your Yellow team, kara is very useful, she is not going to replace Krampus on a Blue team…

Your roster and lineups will probably dictate who is better for you… Both are good heroes and worthy of leveling in my opinion.

10 Likes