Kalø Balance Update - Discussion

It is a chicken or the egg deal. You summon a new hero that you like. You have the game resources to improve them. You do. Does the hero fall outside of their “acceptable power” range and be in jeopardy of being nerphed? But you used resources (for many this is money) to get something you want to use. If your lawn needs mowing and you buy a new mower do you just let the lawn keep growing?
One of the things about new heroes with different than previous skills is the learning curve needed to figure the hero out.
When Ursena first dropped some fast tracked her and were getting raided into the top 10 while offline. Similar happened with Black Knight. Then players evolved and were able to better manage these new, different defenses.
Some posting about Kalo suggested waiting to do anything with new heroes. So I spend money to get something then do nothing with what I got?
The nerphing was one of the reasons I quit the game. I walk out of restaurants when bad service is given. I eat somewhere else that earns my time and money.

7 Likes