Justice needs a buff

again a good idea. I wasn’t saying that my idea should be enforced. Just a suggestion. I do like your idea of adding a mana cut if she stayed at slow speed but would have to be at least 20/25% mana cut. Or like ursena a reflect all purple bringing her on par with the purple beast of the sea… I for one would like to see that in a raid match lol

2 Likes

Agreed! I just said that cause I know people would push back against a mana speed change but would certainly love it!

1 Like

I wish she is buffed as she is collecting dust on my hero vault and only see war action twice a week.

1 Like

justice really needs some attention… i hope her costume does this

1 Like

@gnikdrazil same here, until she gets the buff I found a pretty good yellow third war team for her and my other “not so great for attack” yellows and it’s a lot of fun.

Ranvir, c.Li Xiu, Neith (3/70), Justice (3/70) and added my second Mist for competitiveness. Works quite well :slight_smile:

Now buff justice and Neith‘a attack and this would be a serious team that I would consider maxing

2 Likes

@Narco I use her as my center on my war purple yellow 2-3 team.
C. Tibutris - Sabina - Justice - Drake - C. Li xiu
But will replace Li with Mist soon. Working on Mist atm

2 Likes

Nice! Wish I had Bruce lee lol

Unfortunately I don’t think I will max mine as she stands since I think maxing a second c.viv or a second Malosi would bring more to the table. as would Neith.

Which sucks cause I do prefer variety (back to the point in hand)

Justice is indeed lackluster. I’d really like to see reflect all purple as @NAGGAR suggested. :grin: a mana cut would be good too, but can you imagine her with reflect purple?!

2 Likes

But it is because of money so why dress it up any other way

1 Like

I just got her and at first I was happy, because I really wanted her. Years ago. Now she seems not worth it