June 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

@Zartanis thank you for the amazing work you have done for your fellow players.

Your calendars and guides have been an absolute treasure trove of information. They are reliable, well laid out and quickly and easily digested.

It is easy to take for granted the work of solid community contributors, so I also want to say sorry that I hadn’t thanked you earlier.

6 Likes

July calendar is here:

Return to Sanctuary again…

5 Likes

Owl Tower on the 2nd AND 30th which is nice, I like it, and have 2 free pulls waiting.

4 Likes

And Alliance Quest again…

1 Like

At least SG gives us a breather on the week of 07/21-07/27. So many events and portals.

No Soul Changes in July, must be a bug

At this point, i just want a covenant portal. Usually, it’s the quest I want and I am thinking “jeez not ANOTHER covenant portal already”, but now I am in need of the portal.

1 Like

Return to Sanctuary - returns again.
2 x Goblin Village
2 x Owl Tower

Time to ring the changes SGG/Zynga - this is getting monotonous.

Why do you continue to run Owl Tower and yet refuse to give any information about the other towers, despite many requests about the future of these events. It is sad to see you continually demonstrating that customer engagement is so clearly not one of your priorities. (It’s probably a large part of the reason why there is a largely negative feeling across much of the forum lately.)

Tagging @petri in the hope that this can be passed higher up the Ivory Tower to the Powers That Be aka Evil Overlords™.

8 Likes

I like how Tavern is back again too, so the previous one wasn;t a mistake haha

1 Like

Tavern of Legends is back from holidays again:P

1 Like

No-one knows what’s happening with Tavern of Legends - not even ( or is that especially ) them. :rofl: or :sob:

1 Like

Honestly i don’t mind which Tower will show up. But if they are going to bring in the Owl Tower constantly, at least they should put all kind of 4* troops in the normal troop portal. That way we won’t have to hoard ETTs for months wondering if any of the other Towers will ever show up again. They are not anything much desired anyway with the Legos now.

8 Likes

From their post where they realised they’d screwed up about Taverns of Legends hiatus…

I read this as saying that we could have a Tavern of Legends for the next 3 months (July / August / September) - but hey, who knows ? Watch this space…

Note: lol at the “back open” - it never closed. :rofl:

Edited: Thank you @NoRecesso :grin:

1 Like

Rotation is done it seems. It’s certainly less interesting for us. I assume it is easier for them because they can make all heroes for a thing before moving on to the next one. Theoretically running the same thing is easier to implement too :).

Otherwise, I appreciate the early calendar release.

3 Likes

Well there is enough material for Goblin tower so that can be alternated with Owls maybe Elf tower as well.

…gives plenty of scope for changes. :rofl:

Fortunately, we have the excellent @Elioty33 to keep us updated when (not if) they make those changes.

But all the changes cause burn-out for our own amazing calendar creation heroes. ( @novo , @VeryQuietly and now @Zartanis )

4 Likes

Players each month be like:

12 Likes

it could be simply managed doing a portal with all the 4* troop on the owl tower

2 Likes

There might be hope for a different tower to return based on the cadence change.

They’ve actually changed the rotation of the Alliance Quest. It looks like it is now rotating with Monster Island, instead of a Tower event. Rightly so, as they’re both Alliance level events.

Towers are now on their own like Challenge Events, though SG would always prioritize portals that have new/unreleased heroes.

1 Like

I think that we’ll have a tower festival with ninja magic and Styx before a tower of legends

But who knows?

2 Likes