June 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Tower Of Magic, Summer Solstice, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival, Mythic Titan, Legends Of Kalevale, Underwild, Atlantis, and Clash Of Knights)

It has been awhile, but until the pattern is set, no definite time frame when he will be again @Cerevan_the_Omni.

Thank you @ArktikaTF @sommc; these have been added to the OP. Chinese has been updated and added @VEIVE and @IsaHurricane Italian and Portuguese calendars respectively also. Thank you!

5 Likes

appreciate all that you do for us! hope you had a good holiday!

4 Likes

Thank you for answering. But then I wonder, we are still only predicting about S4 heroes, who will be featured in june? How % are we about them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

btw, is there some kind of google drive folder that you would be willing to share your content? TYIA

I don’t think it was ever on a Monday? Last month the rare quest likely tried to spawn on the Thursday when Gargoyles started.

I am confused about start and end time of Challenge Festival:

@Petri Can you please clarify the above, since there doesn’t appear to be an update in the June calendar announcement?

Thank you for providing the June calendar! :+1:

Thank you very much again to @Zartanis and the whole Calendar Team! :+1::+1:

9 Likes

As always, Thanks for creating the calendar @ super-fast speed :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you all creators! Probably my most visited site on the whole wide web is the calendar!

7 Likes

The Arabic calendar by @Godfather1 has been added to the OP.

4 Likes

@Zartanis @PlayForFun friends, many people are asking about Challenge Festival in June. Will it be a Festival of old trials or will there be a new festival with the participation of bard heroes? For many, this is very important. I saw what the employees said in the description of version 48. But they changed the schedule, could it happen that in June there will be a festival of new events with bard heroes? Do you know anything about this?

4 Likes

With this new schedule change it could have been now the new one, but it will be the old one as it can be seen in the V48 announcement topic:

Staff made edit on that announcement topic today, but Playing for the Planet is still there.
I have asked Staff about this from Staff.

10 Likes

When will be the calendar from @VeryQuietly will available? I am used to that format :blush:

5 Likes

Family definitely comes first!! :grinning:

You put so much work into these calendars, we’ll survive for a few days. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you to Calendar Creators. Past few months have been a bit topsy turvy as SGG revamps/fine tune their 28 day cadence.

7 Likes

I am also waiting for @veryquietly’s calendar. I love the format and look of that calendar. It’s easy to read and very informative. Really great work! Thank you! Hope to see it soon!

6 Likes

Italian calendar updated and a few small updates to my calendars (Tavern Of Legends). I have also added dates when the calendars have been updated so that you know how current the calendars are for each format.

5 Likes

Dunno where to ask, but here are our enlightened calendar makers so…

Does anybody know when Xhnohnolpholhodol will be featured next time?

I have just received an answer from Petri:

kép

5 Likes

Now I’m even more curious what it is… Soltice Summon is also not a playable event (just a portal+offers, no quests), but they included it in their calendar. Hm…

1 Like

Maybe it is an event what Staff plays in the HQ ?

4 Likes