July 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

24th of July is purple one.

Another day, another update, and a strange one. Indeed, it’s already the third time they tweak the 4th July Underwild… And for some reasons, they nerfed the Alliance War and W3K battle timer (before time out) from 15 minutes to 10 minutes, and turned off the daily streak button for iOS users… Why?!!

14 Likes

That’s a pretty massive change to make without an announcement. Not rare at all for war attacks to take up the entire 15 minutes to grind out. Hopefully that’s an unintended change and will be fixed

7 Likes

maybe they will finally take of defence advantages and will be on same lavel defence and offense team

Thank you.
The calendar and quick reference are updated accordingly.

5 Likes

Portuguese calendar by @Junim is uploaded. Thank you!

4 Likes

Sadly was not to be for Oceanus.

S2 5*s are truely the ugly stepchilden of E&P.

hi @birksg
Thank you for doing this work.

this is my korean calendar.

7 Likes

Thank you, @zephy ! I also added to the parent post.

3 Likes

This is NOT GOOD!!! I generally start running on timer for War these days, given my Dark Middle Ages roster.

Thankfully I opted out of POV/POG this round. No need to go to war or do much actually.

I am on VIP still. Still get my 2x daily.

6 Likes

There is a hero that has been giving an advantage to the rival for 3 weeks because his demons act like minions, they change the POV and POG rewards for the worse, there is a bug with the alliance chat so now it doesn’t warn you when you have new messages, … and without warning they take away 5 minutes of combat when the defenses nowadays are so rocky that in many battles you get to countdown.
If they want us to quit the game, let them say so openly and have fun their whales. The quality of life in Empires & Puzzles is getting worse by the day… :worried:

10 Likes

Regulators…

6 Likes

Any info when is the next secret hero summon? I always use all keys/tokens before…

1 Like

Our blessed Oracle @Elioty33 will inform us soon enough once he knowns something :wink:

4 Likes

Oh thank god, I have no Aether 1 purple to finish my Toon Rigard

4 Likes

I am wondering where today’s Pickup summon came from. Can’t see it on the Calendar :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe @Elioty33 had not got time to look into his Orb yesterday night.

2 Likes

It wasn’t there this morning at 7am UTC, they scheduled it past its starting time again… There was no scheduling changes in the game this whole week until they added this this morning. I checked every day this week. I will check later (late at) tonight for today’s changes.

11 Likes

Thanks for all your appreciated work :raised_hands:

2 Likes

It also seems like they forgot to add some webstore offers for the Pickup portal. I would like to try for Ray but there are really no good offers :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like