July 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Much appreciation from this group.

That being said, there is an overwhelming amount of events going on during the month.

Geez…take me back to 2020

2 Likes

Birk! You have taken the calendar task flawlessly. Thank you so much l!!

3 Likes

Chinese calendar uploaded. Thank you, Mandy

9 Likes

Love the format @birksg looks good, thank you for taking over from the legendary @Zartanis!

Do I spy a costumed Oceanus? This would be the first new S2 costume in a long time :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Adding my thanks again, @birksg . These are the most valuable resource on the forum. Appreciate you taking over and keeping them going.

5 Likes

Very nice view like this birk, :+1:t4::ok_hand:t4:

When is secret hero portal?

2 Likes

There is no dedicated secret summon portal but this placeholder on quick reference is for secret hero summon like current Zavinia. They usually become availabble a coule of days before acually live.

7 Likes

Oke thanks. i heard that there was a 4* secret hero. So maybe later as a portal it self

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the Calendar mantle, @birksg

2 Likes

Any news on an upcoming troop event. We get troop tokens but they removed the best troop portals…

1 Like

There was a 3* and 4* in Beta some weeks ago but nothing about a corresponding event/ portal.

2 Likes

A 3 and 4 star Secret (Shadow) hero was tested in Beta.
I guess they will arrive, when the Shadow hero related Quest will arrive.

3 Likes

Ninja Tower is under testing in Beta right now.
The Version 69 will be released in August.
So I guess a Ninja Tower will arrive in late August or early September.

5 Likes

Thank you for the calendars.

3 Likes

Except there is no special troop portal. I have a draft open for a new post or I would have submitted a beta bug report. I’ll have to figure that out later tonight.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @birksg and all creators! It definitely helps the community to juggle the incoming madness.

2 Likes

Uploaded Italian calendar by @VEIVE. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the time and energy you all volunteer for our community!! We appreciate these resources so much.

And an extra thanks for continuing to make a calendar available in greyscale. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate this so much!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @birksg for doing the work on making the calendars!
Much appreciated!

1 Like

I do not see the Alpha Aether quest listed. Where is it?