July 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Legends Of Kalevale, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Underwild, Atlantis, and Ninja Tower)

Thank you for your help, predictions very similar to mine, regarding Zartanis he is part of the same group as me in the Line of calendar builders, I have direct contact with him, at the moment he is also building his calendar. Thanks to everyone for trying! wait and see how assertive we will be.

1 Like

I’m with you. I’m interested in Ingolf and Dandre

1 Like

Sure thing they do it… kkk

I think the predictions are sound, but as we’ve seen in Season 4, the featured rotation is way off in my opinion as Hannah has been featured 3 times in the last 5 months. Russula was featured again after being featured two months before. My preference is equal opportunity featuring.

I think we’ll see Atlantis get to a normal routine and we’ll see how Valhalla reworks itself. That said it would be nice to have some info each month on who is featured.

3 Likes

If all that holds true, going to be an expensive month lol. I am chasing alasie and I need a bunch of xnols so I’ll be pulling constantly til that portal ends. Ugh whyyyyyy nowwwww!

Fingers crossed though!

1 Like

at least the august hotm is really hot, glad that klaern get rid off, so he is no longer shows up during ur pulls

2 Likes

And Balbar is expected to be featured the day Soul Exchange opens, so that’s another plus :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like another high revenue month for Zynga/SGG

100% hit rate on featured heroes in Valhalla portal today!

This may be my last massive pull in S3 portals. 40+ coin pulls plus maybe gem pulls.

1 Like

Next stop: Dune portal :dart:

1 Like

I agree with you me too

I don’t see that just only that day is in blank

Amazing my friend! 100% hit rate again!

2 Likes

Yes, @Elioty33 has 100% hit rate

Now pls let’s tell us about the Soul Exchange options :smiley:

2 Likes