🍻 [July 16, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

I really hope they add more value to this event.

Maybe add seasonal/monthly event 3* and 4* heroes on a rotation.

1 Like

Yesterday i wanted to run tavern of legends quest with 3/4* only and with cheap items - if you want to see results and need some tips how to do it ^^
Last stage with 3298TP and one 3* :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Finished! With my new favourite Yurple team: Seshat, Jackal, Rigard (cb), Malosi, and of course Proteus, sine qua non. (That’s Latin. I was edumacated.) In olden days I would have brought Joon, and actually he’d have done just as well, given that the bosses never fired once. In between popping the odd minor mana potion to Proteus I used 3 time stops, plus one or it may have been two bombs (I forgot I had 'em most of the time) and the last slot was standard healing potions, barely used. Level 9 was Lianna, C. Melendor, Telluria, Kingston and (just to be odd) Cheshire Cat. Ranvir boss is not immune to poison in this event. That one was smooth too, though I used a couple more items (all the bombs and of course more time stops). I think I went mainly blues on level 8 but that was this morning so the memory is already fading (it’s what my memory does).

Finished it!

I didn’t do the second tavern in June. In May I didn’t manage my roster well and wasted my best hero and all my items. I couldn’t do stage 9.

This time I used Hero Plan (awesome job pals!) and I sticked to what I planned. It worked! Well, I did use some Time Stops, Dragon Attacks, Health Pots, Bombs and Antidotes, mostly because I really didn’t want to screw up but overall I did pretty well. I don’t have a very large roster and I was a bit scared during stages 4-5-6 because I used 3-star heroes.

Here are my teams:

The rewards were as ■■■■■■ as expected. (4 pulls, Oberon, Friar Tuck, Brienne and Rigard [but I already have 4 of him]). Given the odds I knew it was just some kind of lottery. I’m proud of my achievement and now I can rest!

Have a nice day everyone.

3 Likes

Heres what I used

Lv 1: Unleveled 2* Heroes(Holy) 1x Bomb
Lv 2: Unleveled 3* Heroes
Lv 3: Unleveled 5* Heroes(Blue) 1x Bomb
Lv 4: Unleveled 5* Heroes(minions) 2x Bomb
Lv 5: Max 3*(Mono Blue) 1x Bomb
LV 7: 3.60 4* HP/Bomb
Lv 8: Max 4* stack HP/Bomb/Turtle
Lv 9: Max 4* Stack 2 Healers
Lv 10: Max 5* Mana/Bomb and HP

1 Like

I think you may have accidentally left out Lv 6?

Why is this event STILL happening? It’s at least a day too long.

Just completed tavern. The extra time is welcome, no need to rush. 9 was a breeze, with wu kong active the tiles melted the bosses in no time. 10 was also not hard, seshat was the only one to fire once. I think stage 5 was the hardest with only 3* heroes.

My teams (1 and 2 with unleveled 4*/5* heroes)

Screenshot_20200719-203154~2
(Need to update emblems in heroplan; rigard/Proteus and BT are at +18 now)

3 Likes

Tavern is hardly worth putting the effort into. It’s not worth the rewards. At least give us some descent crafting materials. As usual all I get from this was garbage.

1 Like

My first time completing Tavern :blush: Previously I lost on 8 or 9 and ran out of heroes.

This time it was actually trickier about 2/3 of the way through but I made it to 9 on Thursday but then had to pause due to lack of items. Felt I had made enough this afternoon and gave 10 a go and, in the end, a very friendly board helped me through with relative ease.

I’ve a number of 4 and 5*s coming through the ranks so next time it should be easier in the middle.

taverns july 2

1 Like

I hear you… I have just pulled the plug… been FTP for a while now and will be from now on.I know it’s easy for me to say as I have lots of 5* and pretty much have cover for all events currently out. I have found the game fun again since I have started to think about my strategy and farming and actually enjoying focusing on my 4* again… here’s to “stop giving SG ££”

1 Like

What a ridiculously bad pulls on 30 try. Ftp for now on. F to SG really this is joking with the players. - YouTube

Ouch… the odds are so bad and now they want to screw with us further by doing costumes for this portal $$$$