Join TEAM TEN & Get Your Game On

Want to participate and feel valued as a player?
Make an impact by joining Team Ten

abstract-sci-fi-background-concept-x-symbol-hi-tech_36402-111

Team Ten is a close knit group with many year+/long time members that enjoy the game. We are looking for players of all levels that want to actively participate and grow.

:call_me_hand:REQUIREMENTS:
-Assist the team by attacking Titans when you log in.
-If you check participate in wars, we do ask you use all your attacks.
-3 days of inactivity or 3 missed Titans in a row may result in being removed
-400 trophy min requirement/Open group

:beers:ABOUT TEAM TEN:
-Our almost 30 person player base consists of people worldwide
-We are taking down 8* titans regularly and always improving.
-We are real people that work and have families
-Our players range from Level 20 to Level 67
-Independent alliance that is supportive of each other
-No drama :sunglasses:
-We have a group LINE chat but LINE is NOT REQUIRED

:face_with_monocle:QUESTIONS:
If you have questions, contact the leader of Team Ten on Line. NCArcticwolf

Or join Team Ten and make a difference!

2 Likes

This alliance is a great group if you’re looking to learn about the game, or if you are a higher level player just wanting to take it easy from higher level titans. The leadership team are patient and encouraging - participation and team work really are core values.

Join them to find out more. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had our fifth war victory in a row…Come and give Team Ten a look :sunglasses:

If you have ever wondered why you get 4 copies of Guardian Falcon and you never get Guardian Jackal, give Team Ten a look :slight_smile:

Ever wonder when that ascension material you need is going to drop? Join Team Ten and let’s fill those preferred chests together!

If you are looking for a great team to belong to, give Team Ten a look. Solid leadership and a supportive player base. :slight_smile:

Ever looked for an awesome team to belong to? Look no further, Team Ten is a great team to belong to. Give us a look…defeating 8* titans now and rocking it in wars!

Looking for a group to grow with and have fun playing the game with? Join Team Ten :slight_smile:

If you are looking for an active alliance, Team Ten is for you. Join in and help take out some Titans!

Ready to belong to a close knit team with mature leadership? Join Team Ten and grow with us.

If you are looking for a fun group about friendship and fellowship…Team Ten is for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am new to the game need an alliance to join. Can you help in any way.

Firstly, welcome to the forum.
If you search in game for Team Ten and ask to join. The team are really helpful. Good Luck :thumbsup:

Hey @Krish…if you are still looking for an alliance, we would be glad to have you… just let me know, and I can get u in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.