January 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Clash Of Knights, League Of Villains, The Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

Thank you for your hard work Calendar Team! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope the game will reward your work with all 5* you wish for!

5 Likes

Added @ArktikaTF, thank you.

1 Like

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY

7 Likes

Added @ratabboypda. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just want to say thank you. Calender team is awesome! :+1: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Added the Italian calendar to the OP. Thank you @VEIVE.

3 Likes

I really like your design style. It’s clear. You feel it. I always wanted to see day number when it comes to these types of calendars. Now I do, thanks :wink:

Mobile version:

Classic version:

Mobile English version:

6 Likes

Thank you @ColdHands. With calendars crowded with events, it was needed, but needed to go through some redesign options/exercises. I know you probably felt the same way with your great, new mobile layout. Thank you for your continued contributions here and your calendars have been added. If you do an English equivalent, I will gladly add them also.

2 Likes

Small visual update, also added English mobile version.

4 Likes

I added the revisions and the English version to the OP. Thank you!

3 Likes

Updated my calendars (potential featured heroes for Underwild changed).

4 Likes

I am wondering will be there a province 37-39 for the 3rd remaining unreleased S4 hero…

1 Like

Miss Quietly’s Monthly Quick Reference - super useful - is it coming?

2 Likes

It is on @VeryQuietly 's to do list:

1 Like

Great, thanks
Appreciate all the calendar makers

1 Like

I see rare quests are scheduled in the calendar once per week.
On the other hand, I see in this site:

“A new rare quest comes around approximately every two weeks”.

Was this rate increased at some point? Does anybody remember when?

Noticed it in late Nov when making the December calendar. Have the date history here: December 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Challenge Festival, Tower Of Magic, Tavern Of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan) - #13 by VeryQuietly

So there wasn’t an official announcement but seems to be consistent.

5 Likes

I appreciate the fast and detailed response!

1 Like

Finally done with post holiday travel :slightly_smiling_face: hoping to get it up tomorrow

2 Likes

Honestly, I am hoping that S4 wraps up next month.

2 Likes