šŸ… [Jan 12, 2020] 39th Raid Tournament! ā€” 5* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

Yes, the same situationā€¦ weirdā€¦ at least, glitch or not, itā€™s not just meā€¦

Loot processing seems to include final ranking calculations, too.

Maybe @Petri can enlighten it.

2 Likes

Probably soā€¦ still, I think they should replace ā€œrewards are being processedā€ with ā€œresults are being processedā€ā€¦ well, life goes onā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s better than the first Raid Tournament, when people who logged in while rewards were being processed got higher levels of rewards. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The first raid tournament was a real blast :laughing:ā€¦ I think I ended up in top 10% then and I got loot that surpassed any elemental chest I ever had. It was clear for me that instant, things wouldnā€™t stay that way with the tournament loot. Now Iā€™m only in the tournaments for the emblems. Top 1% is a good emblem source.

2 Likes

i couldnā€™t get top 1% in the first tournament because i didnā€™t get attacked at all in the first 4 daysā€¦

then i got like 30+ attacks in the last day lol

2 Likes

Despite not having many great AoE heroes, Iā€™m pretty satisfied with my final result and also with rewards:

My defense team worked also surprisingly well:

Defense team performance:

• Wins: 28,
  • Losses: 18,
  • Grades: A, A, B, B, A
7 Likes

22-3, EAAAA, rank 275
got gloves, eht and 10 emblems and a lot of fun :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take it!

8 Likes

Final Update

I refrained and didnā€™t buy back in.

Ended in 5%

Nothing of note in the loot. 10 emblems and a farmable matā€¦ Interestingly my alt got a shield for top 50% soā€¦ Damn him lol

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, also in top 1% as second you donā€™t get better loot.
Iā€™m still surprised that I won all my attacks. :sweat_smile: :joy:

9 Likes

Well since my offense and defense took a nosedive on day 5 on my main. 2-3 to be honest one loss was because I stupidly didnā€™t switch my line up. Main and 2nd alt ended in 10%. 2nd alt got a compass that was sorely needed. Main got another hidden blade. 1st alt ended in the top 5%. My main had the toughest opponents out of all three profiles.

I really got a feel for Wilbur on the offense side of things in this tournament. Mainly with timing his skill. So this was a good warm up for me to get used to him.

2 Likes

I can explain. You got your defense points for the last day. Consider that about 1.3 million players are participating in the raid tourneys every week. It will take some time to add their defense scores and do the sorting for final scores. It canā€™t be done in seconds. It will take around 5 minutes to do so. Your first screenshot was only a temporarily result.

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought about it. Might be so, even if itā€™s hard to believe it takes 5 minutes for the SG servers to ascending order up a few results, itā€™s not rocket science, itā€™s a simple task, microsoft excel does it instantly. But even so, as I said before, if thatā€™s the case, it should say ā€œresults are being processedā€, not ā€œrewards are being processedā€. Well, Iā€™ve already forgot about it, not worth a second thought, there are other aspects to this game that are way more strange and twisted than thisā€¦

1 Like

Top 10 finishers

6 Likes

Final Results

Guess I should post here. I was out day 3. Defense improved to a B - thereā€™s something.

4 Likes