(last battle with Goatie)

Last day 8th cross.
Fortunately on the last fight.

Def A top 1% rank 4k sth.
Likely to stay.

Today I went the rezzing way.
Worked so la la :rofl:

3 Likes

I got my a$$ handed to me today, four ugly losses… dropped to top5 already with 13916, defense holds well with 7:2 and A grade… it is what it is… but was a fun tourney anyhow :+1:

2 Likes

TGIF!!!
I can only wonder what would be had I not started in the dumpster offensively, and defensively

E GRADE END OF DAYS 1 AND 2, MOVED UP TO D GRADE days 3 AND 4 AND NOW IM AT C. PROUD OF MY GUYS FOR HANGING IN THERE :grinning:
Screenshot_20200117-140531
OVERALL

Gotta figure 5% at best and 10% at worst. Time will tell

1 Like

Ok I wasn’t going to do a Gem continue but I decided i would: yesterday.
I went 5 for 5 yesterday, then today on my last day, I went 3-2 (win-loss)

Score: 11,573 / Top: 10%
Total - Attack: 23 (17 win / 6 loss)
Total - Defense: 7 Attacked / 7 Loss / E Grade (lol)

Buying back paid out, 4 extremely easy boards put me in comfortable place for top 1%, especially since my defense remains at 3-2 for the fourth day running.

I got my fourth loss on day 4 battle 1. For the first time ever I decided to use a continue (I kinda feel bad about it) and then won 8/9 next battles and with A ranking on defense I’m currently around #700, safely within 1%.

I don’t have Proteus, but one hero that I found very useful is Cyprian. When all those fast Elenas and Azlars start firing, he can take them down and give the team a chance to recover. I even brought him and 3 other purple heroes against Kunchen tank which I won with Kunchen the last hero standing. I also have Mother North on my team and some battles would have been lost without her. This very fast format is quite tough in my opinion.

2 Likes

100 points gap to top 1% is really heartbreaking. In defence I finished with 12-4 W/L with 2 losses today. Elena is pure gold in Rush without blues.

Why 100 points as a gap to Top 1%?:thinking:
My Points: 13448, Top 5%.

→ By the way; does anyone takes a look at the gap of the podium?
That’s :see_no_evil:.

Buyback not worth it after all, got a Battle Manual for my worries… :frowning:
They should really exclude farmable ascension materials from these rewards.

2 Likes

Compass
2 ETT (both 3*)
1 EHT (Skittles, no Vela)
30 Emblems
Nice :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Top 5%
Had not expected; neither the rank either the loot.
:point_down:

Pretty happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Something like this:

P.S. Forgot to say: Please stop me if I try a „uncommon“ defence…
Grade: E since the second day.

5 Likes

Final Results

I went out on Day 3, and basically forgot about the Tournament since.

Looks like I was never attacked after then either, so I’ve been sitting at a B Defense Grade each day since.

My loot was better than expected, considering my low placement. 8% chance for an ETT makes this above average for Top 25%.

7 Likes

I went out first attack of the 4th day, but still managed a top 10% result with my A defense. Nothing particularly good from the loot, other than 20 ranger emblems. wish they put keys in there :smiley:

2 Likes

Despite of what I said, I managed to finish at 1%. Also, I got very nice loot :slight_smile:

Summary

P.S. Lol, not much worse on the other account, at 5% :joy:

Summary

IMG_20200118_111136

7 Likes

What the hell?!! This is sooooo frustrating… I feel so betrayed…

First this… “tournament has ended”, “top 1%”, “rewards are being processed”… it clearly says “rewards”, not “results”…

… and then, all of a sudden, this…

What the hell?!!

Something like this happened to me the only time I finished at 5%. Look for the 1st September thread and see… I didn’t get it either…

2 Likes

20 weird expressions :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen that happen before too, it’s definitely both confusing and frustrating.

2 Likes

Well, that’s it… I thought it might be related to the defense points for the last day, but both top 1% and top5% have the same 15653 points, so defense points were already added… this sucks…

1 Like

maybe it has to do with people finishing their final battles AFTER the end of the tournament, when it defaults to “rewards processing”? And then when their battle finishes, they get points, get bumped up, and you guys get bumped down?