Isarnia is very weak for a 5 star

I’ve run Isarnia for a long time, she is one of my first 5*. Her only weakness as a 5* is her low health. If not the lowest health for any 5* it’s one of the lowest. So with her average 5* defense she can’t run center for example, because she is too squishy. It’s a balance issue. If her health were higher she would be overpowered. Azlar was given the same weakness, albeit with low defense.

It would be nice if either card had no weaknesses but pair Isarnia with some complementary heroes and you will find satisfaction! :wink:

8 Likes

Don’t have Isarnia, but after looking at her stat sheet and compared to what I currently have. I have the following foregone conclusion:

Isarnia is a rich man’s Ulmer
Ulmer is a poor man’s Isarnia

1 Like

Woo Hoo Got my last telescope this morning after an 8 month wait and Isarnia is going to 80. She was one of my first 5* and the only reason I do not use her more is slow mana for raiding but she’s really good on Titans if you mana potion her up at the start.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t potion her up RIGHT at the start - you’ll burn through items that way. Hit the stun few times let the board develop then mana her at the right time (a bunch of strong gem matches). Ofc if you have a strong diamond right off the bat, then yah go for it.

3 Likes

thats true she really is great for titans

Isarnia being too weak as a 5* is mind boggling. She’s strong in raids, in map/event, and against Titans. I mean she’s no Athena, so maybe she should be buffed and Athena hit with the nerf stick yet again.

2 Likes

Isarnia- “apparently, some think I’m too weak for a 5 star”

Elkanen- “hold my ale”

12 Likes

how about isarnia n magni? who’s better go to tier 4 sir? remembered that telescope is hard to find.

im gonna have to say magni onthis one

I just pulled her and was pretty stoked. She has wiped me out in raids a few times. Yes she is slow but if she goes off it is not fun.

I am not sure if I will use her on Defense but will try her out when I get her leveled.

I quite like her even being slow. As with most heros you need to use them in the right situation.

1 Like

People forget it is about what you need in your roster. Isarnia could round out a roster that already has some fast mana 5*. Magni’s going to be the popular choice, but Isarnia works better for my team to be honest. That massive defense debuff is so addicting, and all it takes to fire it and fry titans or events is some mana pots.

Every fire Wu then Isarnia? It’s heavenly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, this. In a vacuum, Magni is who you should ascend, but like he mentioned, if you have a few fasts, Isarnia might be better for your team. as titans get better than 10s, having 5-star debuffers is good.

But PS, you’re going to want to shot Isarnia then Wu

3 Likes

If you can get her to go off at the right time it could mean game over. Dante is correct in firing Isarnia before Wu. You don’t want her to miss. Those shots that come in after firing WU off should finish everyone off that she left.

She has been a pain in a few raids is she goes off, even without Wu after.

Not sure where I will play her but I can’t wait to be able to give her some PT. I think she will be quite fun!

1 Like

She was one of my first 5*s. I don’t have her fully lvl’d up yet, I have her at 4/60 might now. I have her on my defense team and use her on some times offence raids, Titians too especially when doubling up Blues. I love the 44% defense debuff.

1 Like

she is also onenof my earliest 5 stars… im thinking she needs a boost tho

1 Like

I’d love to see average mana but that may be a little much. She is pretty devastating imo. Only seen from raiding against her. That is not fun when she gets charged. Almost game over.

Until 10* titans you can consider that, but for the people facing 12 - 14* titans, that hero you can’t go without (Grimm, Gormek or tiburtus) won’t last one shot even with bombs and turtle banners.
These 4* aside, Isarnia is the only 5* with such special of defense debuff. When you make a team of only 5* to face these titans, she will be indispensable and mandatory, as is my Grimm or Tiburtus right now. It’s her or death. And believe me, 4* heroes WILL DIE.
My goal for short period is to get one Isarnia and boost her up with a good defense troop. She is the only one who can weaken their defense

Edit: please note I didn’t consider Athena because she is not available for a long time

6 Likes

thats true but only as a defender… her attack on offense is meh compared to even 4 star heroes.

1 Like

Her attack may not be there considered against others. But that defense debuff paired with the right heros at the right time is just about game over. As with everyone it is about the structure of the team.

1 Like

you make an intetesting point for sure… yet

1 Like