Isarnia is very weak for a 5 star

hello everyone… my issue and please forgive me if im not the first to mention it but Isarina although smoking hot is extraordinairly weak for a 5 star hero… her damage at 235% peak is far weaker than any other 5 star that i have seen and all she does is lower defense… shes basically a slightly more powerful version of Grimm… only shes much harder to max out… please look into this… i noticed some of the other 5 stars that were weak got some tweaks… lets make isarnia a little bit more like the. other 5 stars…

thank you for listening

Have you used her? Do you have her? She’s quite effective in raids and her tile damage is high.

2 Likes

i have her shes really good… just weak compared to literally all the other 5 star hero.

She’s more of a utility hero. Like zeline, who is thought of very highly now but i find her quiet weak, it’s all about the debuff. If all the heros were made the same we wouldn’t need much strategy lol

2 Likes

ill buy that… good point

So…she has the biggest defense debuff outside of a single HOTM that’s not available any longer (Athena). And 44% debuff vs 34% from the 4 star crew (Gormek, Grimm, Tibertus) is a big difference damage-wise for titan hits. Her slow speed isn’t so relevant for titan hits since you can use mana potions.

And for raids, an AOE -44% defense debuff is almost game over. I can tell you from an offensive raiding perspective, Azlar and Isarnia are the 2 AOE heroes I least want to get hit by. Give me Justice any day of the week.

I have her and Richard on my alt account and if I don’t get Alaise in my single 10x pull tomorrow, I will totally take Isarnia to tier 4 and not think twice.

12 Likes

all definately good points how ever take a look at maxxed out Grimm

att 716 def 513 hp 1132 295% damage and also hits nearby enemies… plus -34% def

for 6 turns

vs Isarnia

att 797 def 655 hp 1200 -44% def 6 turns

shes 80 levels higher than him and only has +68 hp over him and +80 attack… thats pretty low… its hard to tell whos the 4 star and whos the 5…

im not saying shes trash… im saying that shes BARELY better than Grimm and arguably worse considdering they are so close in stats… for a 5 star she should be DEFINATELY no question OP compared to Grimm… and his mana is faster… you see what im sayin?

2 Likes

The extra -10% defense debuff is not trivial. That’s a lot of extra titan damage. It’s not linear.

Also you’re comparing an averagely good 5 star to one of the better 4 stars.

In terms of survivability, 140 defense is HUUUUGGGGEEE.

7 Likes

I beg to differ:
Isarnia: 797 attack, 235% special skill
Horghall: 657 attack, 225% special skill

Horghall is just the first hero I though to compare to Isarnia. (I have Horghall.)

1 Like

but horghall has 1500 hp vs 1200

I’d still trade my Horghall for your Isarnia. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Isarnia is one of only a few heroes I would choose to have on both my raid attack and raid defence teams. Her defence debuff is brutal - once it goes off all your opponents are vulnerable.

Yes, she charges slowly and she is a little fragile. It would be enormously unfair if that wasn’t the case, because her attack is so vicious.

3 Likes

I will trade you my Thorne for your Isarnia, Thorne got a buff this update, you’ll like him :wink: .

6 Likes

Huh. Might start leveling my Isarnia. Flank or corner on raid defense for Isarnia ( me ) and Azlar ( wife ) ??

I’m less worried about her in the corner. I’d run her flanking the tank i’d i were going to.

2 Likes

Isarnia is pretty good when teaming up with Wu-Kong, Boldusk (or whatever his English name is) and other dmg-dealers by her side! :grin:

Are you just guessing or do you know that “it is not linear” and that “140 defense is huge”?
Would love to know more about that.

I have no idea, how defense really counts into (against) an attack.

Here Is some info that was researched a while back about defense.

So far research v1.11 data shows it is. ( curve was changed since Mai’s data)

Trying to decipher defense stat by studying Blizzard ( -18% defense reduction)

@EvilSmoothie: Thank you for the link.