Is this the best team I can right now

Probably is, but no harm in working on Sonya.

Fingers crossed before you get to a decision between her and Dicky someone better will pop up.

Have a look at the costume chamber on Monday, there’s some worthy 3 and 4* heroes there

Fwiw I was a massive fan of Lancelot when I was still quite new

2 Likes

Thx yu I been needing to know

1 Like

Jolly is a star, worth 2LB. Helo is good and is very useful when you start playing the game.
And indeed, Fast Sonya dispel buff is very helpful as well.

1 Like

Kailani will take you much further in pve stuff than a weak team had a right to go, so if you are finding yourself stuck or struggling im clearing map stages or events or quests then i would invest in her asap

1 Like

Also… go for wins in the 4* ascension mats… even if it costs diamonds or a crap ton of mana pots and tornadoes… all of that will be replenished with time… but getting a tome of tactics for the cost of 75 gems will seem like a bargain eventually.

1 Like

Thank you all for helping I was lost I almost gave up

1 Like

I’d strip those talents off Torvil though. 2* heroes have no place in the game besides feeding.

2 Likes

Strip and feed Zudak, too, for the same reason.

Sumle is probably your hardest hitter**, providing you’re okay with the occasional missed attack, but Lancelot probably gives better overall value (+ attack / mana).

**Until you get Richard up and running. From the looks of it you have his toon costume but haven’t levelled up any of the three costumes (otherwise the icon would be gold, not grey). You don’t need to max his base costume before working on his alts, and you certainly shouldn’t be equipping his vanilla original form when all the others are better.

1 Like

In fact, now I look at your roster, anyone whose costume you own should be in your main team, because they’ll have costume bonus.

1 Like

From up to down:
Jolly: superstar (especially at fast events)
Keepers: Lancelot, Richard,
Belith keep but later can change
Helo, Kailani: keep, good healer
Sonya: keeper, especially with costumes
As mentioned above: Zudak no need emblems
Tag me anytime if you have further questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see Sumel used that much compared to Lancelot so that would be one of my focuses.

For fun you can always keep playing with your levelled two stars. I never levelled my two stars when beginning play but did so later as nostalgia and use them in initial stages of some events. You do you, but many people end up feeding even leveled 2* heroes to stronger candidates.
feeding by coresponding colour XP efficient. I’d finish levelling Berden before giving more to Carver. Who knows, you may have pulled a better green option by the time you’ve got Berden to 3:50.

2 Likes

I’d also recommend not feeding higher levelled 2* and 3* troops, keep them. They’ll useful later on and saves you having to do them again.

1 Like

BIGGEST THANKS TO @Ractapsas @Homaclese @Gerg @Jack.O.Kent @Not-important @2puttshaqur WITH THE INFORMATION Y’ALL HAVE GIVING TO ME I TOLD MY ALLIANCE (Too Quick FAM) Y’ALL SUGGESTIONS AND NOW WE BEEN STEAM ROLLING IN WAR AND ON THE TITAN

3 Likes

I hope you continue to enjoy the game and wish you the best of luck in all of it.

3 Likes