Is Cyprian worth it?

@baga

It works on the 1st shot but not the subsequent damage. Back in platinum, I used Cyprian against Colen. Let him doing harakiri against Cyprian.
Rigard take care of the rest.

first shot is NOT DOT. Colen has 180% of direct damage, followed by DOT.
Proteus has no direct damage and is perfectly safe to use on reposted heroes.

1 Like

Noted. But never mind. Important part was Colen killed himself at his first shot…yay! Proteus and Lady Locked was unaffected but Onatel does, right?

dont have Lady Locke, so cant comment. but Onatel is affected and badly, since she hits damn hard!

I don’t have him - only a 1/1 Boril who will be my next Blue project after maxing Sonya and Grimm. But, I’ve had a tough time fighting him in Raids/Wars. For the longest time my only dispeller was Sabina, and before I ascend Seshat and Sonya, bad boards would really kill me. In my cup range (high Platinum/low Diamond), Cyprian and Boril are among the most common 4* tanks I still encounter.

I would definitely max both Cyprian and Boril, it’s just a matter of priority (now or later, after more urgent projects in those colors).

Oh I never realized that, guess because the hero is almost blasting themselves I thought the DOT was working too lol

I have an awesome Sabina, Cyprian and just got Rigard (two weeks ago) who took a week or two to level up to be useful. It seems to me that you would pick Rigard over Sabina if antidotes only were not so so cheap.

@sft1965 I have Sabina but I do like Rigard better because he’s the only 4* dispeller and I have all of the other 4* healers. Plus there are attackers like Caedmon/Sonya that dispell, so Sabina is just another hero. I am still going to max 1 of her but that’s it.