Increase value

I sincerely believe that this game becomes unbalanced with each new update.
They have answered me from above many times that the game is balanced, but for now I only see that every day I have to invest more to progress.
I think that if heroes come out more or less frequently and these heroes can be raised to level 80, more then the Ethers to level 85, more then emblems, and now supposedly to level 90… and we’ll keep going up…
It is also time to increase the value of the heroes by 1* to feed the heroes of 5* as well as increase the value of the troops by 1* increase the production of iron, food, (although the latter can be stored, increased loot from titans, it’s pathetic to deal 500,000 or even 1,000,000 damage to a 14* Armored Hydra and receive 5 gems and a trainer in return, after spending 10 harpoons and 30 tornadoes.

If what it is about is to sink this game. You are on the right track.

Welcome back to the speaker podium!

Your suggestions will gain traction if they do not cost Zynga real money: cause them to lose out on revenue that they can earn from selling pixels: trainer heroes, trainer troops, ham crates, emblems, AM, aethers.

Have I missed out on the most popular pixels purchased currently ?

1 Like

@mogulemon this might answer your question. :laughing:

1 Like

You are still alive sapu!!! :smile:

1 Like

I’m still here brother, I’m going to see if after a year without playing I find reasons to continue since the investment is a lot.

The next one will be to feed all the heroes to Bane :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much for the welcome, grateful for your words towards me.

I’m going to see if with the investment made I can leave the game as an inheritance to my childrens since at the rate we are going I will have to sell the Bugatti Veyron to be able to compete :joy:

I already pawned the kidneys and the liver.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Spend less or don’t spend. Redeem your internal organs first.

Zynga May push This game into deeper waters to haul in more fish, to increase TT’s valuation.

here’s why

1 Like

Ouch !!! :person_facepalming: Bad News.
Ok I’m going to put the Bugatti Veyron up for sale :joy:

1 Like

Now I understand everything.
From now on the change will be so radical that to remember what this game once was like on Sundays we will have to pay the entrance to the museum.

1 Like