Inconsistent order of materials when ascending

When you go to ascend a hero, you are displayed with the materials it requires. The order of these materials varies depending on the element of your hero, showing no consistency. The order isn’t alphabetical, based on rarity or anything else as far as I can tell

2 Likes

It has always been like that, idk whats ur problem

Their problem is called OCD, it is a rather common affliction.

No problem, just reporting an inconsistency that’s apparently gone unnoticed and unfixed for years.

1 Like

My own energy counter bug is also not solved in years, but no one still wants to fix it

Yeah that sucks, and should also be fixed. But I don’t think we should stop reporting issues just because there are a bunch of old unsolved ones. And I couldn’t find a thread for this one yet.

Bugs are one thing. Here there isn´t even an issue… besides the order of things displayed, which I think most people won´t care about even if it is pointed out to them. If something was actually missing… I´d be all over it but this? It´s worth a funny post pointing out lack of quality control in SG to badmouth them a bit, and that´s already a stretch :smiley:
Chances for a fix? Maybe they have an annoying intern who they want to get rid of for an hour…

1 Like

This is serious! Thanks for pointing it out.

2 Likes

Seems totally consistent with me. You only think that the blades and tomes are more important than the other 4 star mats. They’re equal in the eyes of the game. The ap would have to read your mind to get the order “right”.

What’s the consistency I’m missing? They all require a tome and a blade, but only the tome stays in the same spot while the blade swaps between third, fourth and fifth. And 3 star materials swap between the third and fifth spots

I hold my games to a high standard lmao

1 Like

The game can’t tell which one you think is most important. You want them ranked subjectively.

No, I don’t care what the ranking/order is based on. I just want them ordered the same way between heroes of different elements

They’re ordered the same way. You just don’t understand the rule being used. You want them ordered based on a rule you made up in your head.

Can you tell me the order’s rule since I clearly don’t understand it?

I wouldn’t presume. I’ve not the time nor inclination to figure it out.

1 Like

So you’re assuming it’s correct based on a rule you don’t know or understand, instead of assuming it’s just a mistake?

It has to be a rule. It’s a computer program. Things don’t just happen.

Oh boy, that’s not how code works. There is no “rule” that makes things happen, some guy just wrote references to ascension items in a different order in different parts of the code

Have a great day. That’s exactly how code works.

1 Like