Include a War Chest

Ok since there’s a whole lot of assumptions in there let me clear and this up for you…

A. No I don’t want to be in a top 100 alliance ever. I’m glad they enjoy the game enough for the effort involved in doing that… But frankly if I wanted a competitive game I’d be on some pc/console games not a phone app.

B. Wars are not competitive. They could be, but they aren’t. If the matching got fixed and it was not landslide victories either way that would be a start. But as far as any real firm of competition this game has none because even in raiding more people manipulate their cups than those that don’t - simply to have a more steady food /iron income.

C. Yes, rng is the factor that allows for f2p and casual participants to enjoy the game at all. If the only way to get anything was to be in the top 100 you would only have about 135 people or so trying to play. No one else would invest time (or money for that matter) because there’s no point.

D. This game is not based on competition at all. This game is based on matching tiles… It just has elements of strategy and rpg games in it. Oh and elements of competition that are so broken is not even funny (see point b).

E. I’ve never crushed candy lol. I do enjoy a bit of competition… What you fail to realize is that ‘a bit’ qualifies me as a casual gamer. I will never be top 100 but thanks for the unconvincing argument that I should try.

1 Like