Inari and Mitsuko - Anchor’s thoughts

Inari 4.72, Deli 4.80, Albe 4.80 +2 Snipers based on opponents tank. It’s fun and I often find myself in overtime. The mix of Deli’s and Inari’s minions works just fine.
Inari against titan is tricky, her minions do 60 damage against purple 10*, but as always minions take away valuable time, so I typically suggest to play titans minion-free.

1 Like

Delilah’s minions are much better than
MN because they are almost twice as strong.

2 Likes

this morning I found a level 32 (I have 57) with troops 3-star low (I 4 stars to 27/28) had mum inari mitsuko central magni and sartana all at 80 except mom at 70 … did not even fall praying … these things pass the desire to play me let alone a smaller one … there is a chasm between the new heroes and the old ones

I finally got Mitsuko leveled. She has been a little disappointing. However, I started looking at future setups and I believe she just might be a member of some of the top offensive and defensive groups.

Inari…she is just loads of awesome. She has well exceeded my expectations even at a very low level.

I have Inari at 3/63. She is an interesting hero. The main problem I see with her is the foxes only receive 8% health. They feel pretty weak.

2 Likes

I love Mitsuko worth the upgrades

https://youtu.be/m0Yi_OGpeKs

2 Likes

Is anyone playing with Inari regularly or faced her much in raids/war and care to share opinions? I have her and brought her to fourth tier. I really struggle with resources to get 5* heroes beyond the easy stages of fourth tier and so far at 4-20 she remains squishy.

I like her more than I ought to because she is fun to play with if she survives to fire her special. My trophy count puts me up against teams that are far stronger than mine in raids (bottom of diamond/top of platinum) so the toughness of my heroes counts, she often gets one shotted by the snipers (Magni would be excellent support/synergy but I do not have him and Wilbur is rarely ready in time).

Clearly she benefits from her full family with the mana bonus, sadly I cannot manage that so she will remain average mana speed for me.

I have several 4* Holy heroes to give resources to (Danza 4-60, Chao 3-60, Wu Kong 1-27) and perhaps Inari should remain on hold for a bit while the supporting cast is strengthened.

Holy stikeforce!
Looking at the line-up and troops it is safe to assume you have a deep bench and can choose pretty much whichever hero you like and Inari made the cut.

Thanks

Inari is my second 5* to get the darts ans I really like her. she could change the turn of a raid with her special. Absolutely no regrets. It makes me smile every time a one shot kill, well, not kill

Thank you for taking the time to make these videos @Anchor A few from our Alliance (Go Rin No Sho) pulled her this last Atlantis and this is very helpful.

Love watching blue bosses commit one shot suicide…cant wait to use her in Avalon against Arthur

2 Likes

I am enjoying the pair. Both are 3/70…I’m lacking the AM’s. It makes me giddy when Mits reflects ice specials and then the little foxes pop up from Inari’s “dodge”. Insert meniacle laughter emoji here.

1 Like

I’ll use Mit in raids or war if they have multiple blues. Fun watching them commit suicide

Got Ares to 70 now
Time to decide between Ares or Mitsuko
Both on 70

He is awesome overall healer and buffer, he could be a tank but i have Guin so i’d rather keep her. Wars he is excellent becoming another powerful healer for 3-2 stacks etc… titans he is amazing.
Mitsuko has been amazing to play with as well, use her everytime i see 2 blues dancing.
Her for defense has her greatness and weakness, titans she sucks, very useful in wars.

Tough decision, any suggestions?

Go with Ares. As far as tanks go, he comes close to Guin and he’s more universal than Mitsuko.

I am a fan of Mitsi-Aunt. Love her. Funny to play with on offense and map.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the new “rogue” class evade skill, which gives 30% chance of evade, mixes with Inari’s special to make an even higher change of generating minions?

If a Rogue evades because of Inari’s buff, then it gets a minion. There’s a separate roll to see if the Dodge skill kicks in, and doesn’t result in a minion. I don’t think it was established in beta whether the Inari roll,or the Dodge roll happens first.

Oh yeah, I think that is hidden in the novella above, thanks for the reminder. Still seems powerful to make a rogue team with Inari, but not wildly so.