Impossible titans

That is a board with good development potential. You clear non-matching colours properly and build on the 8 that are there, ending up with 10 or if lucky more to work with.

I would consider it much better than a board with two 3-matches but nothing else in purple, clearing six and then having 1 or 2 to work with.

A really well ballanced board. 7 red, 7 yellow, 6 green, 7 blue, 8 purpleā€¦ almost too well ballanced for a random boardā€¦ Iā€™d often like my titan starting boards to look like this oneā€¦

It seems Titans are more difficult during POV. My alliance usually takes down 9* before the 11 hour mark and a 10* on occasion but during POV we struggle with 8s since POV2. Perhaps it has to do with the color or the time of spawn as we have members in different time zones but the strong tile distribution seems to be leading to lower scores.

Thatā€™s your personal opinion. Without making those moves thereā€™s no way of knowing whether they are bad or not. I think the root of all board dependent complaints are because a player has a pre conceived notion of what a good board should look like and when they donā€™t see one it leads to frustration and disappointment. I have often started with boards like these, and have often ended with amazing cascades towards the later half. My titan items are axes, turtle banner / bear banner / antidotes (depending on the titan), medium mana, small mana.

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think that unless the start board has 15 of the desired colour and a 1 move diamond that some people will think the start is terrible.

A Titan board has enough time to play and manipulate. Off colours will still stun it (not special titans of course but moot point)

So play the board and see where it leads. Iā€™ve done 100K plus hits from boards that started terrible but then became amazing.

Thatā€™s how the game works.

4 Likes

Sorry but in addition to seeing the beautiful table have you also read? Can you show me where I wrote that this board is ugly? I thank you for interventions and I also and especially thank the smallgiant

despite your precious, almost professional suggestions; in our alliance the suspicion remains that with POV the titans are decidedly more difficult, regardless of the color, objects, heroes and many other things that you will surely have pointed out to me. thanks again for the time you lost and thanks also to the smallgiant

Sorry you feel that way.

My alliance is smashing the titans just as before. Weā€™ve seen no change since POV started.

But maybe itā€™s just your alliance being singled out. Maybe raise a ticket with support to get them to look at that for you.

1 Like

no useā€¦ I already have very nice tables as you have already seen ā€¦ I wanted to see if it was just us or if the situation was widespread. apart from the usual interventions (which I knew I would find) I saw that it is not just us Thanks again for existing and a warm thanks to the smallgiant

I canā€™t appreciate any difference in titans during PoV.

Every day

merlin active thanks to mana, however the titan attacks me. I know that you with a stunned move the titan come out 5437 purple tiles, gives you an object and also apologizes ā€¦ or someone else in his infinite wisdom advises me to use tornadoes and alteration scroll (so simple and cheap to create) . for this I thank you, but we ignorant who do not know how to play and pay. what do we do? with the path the titans ARE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT
Itā€™s the hard true
despite the things you are forced to say

and (I stand up in deep respect) endlessly thanks to the smallgiant

There are many people who believe the world is flat too, doesnā€™t mean it is true or that we should do anything about it

excellent comparison I thank you with my face on the ground (round) under your feet probably someone could argue that it is an approximate and useless comparison but do not listen to them ā€¦

And and an incredible thanks to smallgiant too

You post a conspiracy theory and want sg to make a change based on it. Not really sure what else you expect.
Fyi here was my score on yesterday titan, best result in months. Used a total of 0 timestops, 0 tornadoes. Just cheap mats like baby mana.

it would be better if smallgiant (Thanks) doesnā€™t make any changes ā€¦ especially when thereā€™s POVā€¦ I average 30 / 40k and now with an attack 2293 we are not the only alliance that has noticed this diversity in the titans ā€¦ congratulations on you score

Yet the fact you are not the only alliance doesnā€™t mean much.
There could be as many scoring higher on their titans during PoV :man_shrugging:t3:

Yes, you could throw in the argument that your alliance has a harder time with titans during PoV, but it is a rather difficult point to make: how many days do we have without PoV, nowadays?

As aforementioned: I canā€™t appreciate any changes in titan scores during PoV. My alliance is up to the same points (on average) on the same titans.
Given they take enough shots I can roughly predict were they will end up just looking at the titan (meaning PoV or no PoV)