Impossible titans

Goodmorning everyone
BUt WHY, with the active path, the titans have become impossible??
. Absurd boards with, when it is good, 3/4 tiles of the strong color, at least 10 seconds they are seen to arrive, only they are seen because then algorithm calls you countdown and from 10…0 it does not give the real time to do anything after who for a minute and 30 hit you like a drum … Do something concrete

1 Like

Mono and bad boards are coupled, since there’s only a chance of 20% to get a good board, 50% to get an average and 80% for a bad one.

80% can lead to a losing streak.

Don’t cry, the next one will possibly be better again.

4 Likes

I’m not crying
I’m sorry to lose player in my alliance, many of them spent money on this game, maybe who should cry is not me… change the percentages because they are absurd and false, because in my alliance not everyone uses mono … anyway

1 Like

Is this a complaint about tiles not being random or a complaint about Titans being too hard??

Misaligned expectations. You can always manage your titans so that you stay on the level that your alliance can easily slay.

I’m sorry you and your alliance are experiencing a hard time. We go through this too. Sometimes we just can’t seem to get many decent shots in and the Titan has our number. We haven’t experienced this since the new PoV began, but it’s sure to happen again. Sounds to me like your team hit some bad Titan days at the wrong time. It’ll turn around soon.

4 Likes

in the end if you think about both … without weaving the titans don’t go down however, it is absurd that an alliance capable of knocking out an 11 star would struggle with the 9/10

Have you looked into why? Like asking what teams people are using or anything like that? We are knocking down 12 & 13* but we know a 13* blue will be tough for us a we aren’t great against blue as a whole. Purple 13* and we are all over it.

I think you are playing mono attacks as a whole and that’s risky but it also depends on the items you use. So are you using time stops or tornados to manage the Titan and the board for example?

If it’s just a case of all playing mono and some bad luck then it happens but on titans we find it’s generally about the teams people are putting out primarily and then what items they are using to support it.

1 Like

Other things now I’m thinking about it:

How active is your alliance? Is everyone using all flags?

If a poor hit is registered is there anyone talking about it? Like what they felt went wrong? No pressure on that so not an interrogation but more from a coaching perspective?

Is that your alliance is actually weak to a specific colour and you’ve just had a few of them (we are weak against Blue and forever seem to get them)

Not trying to teach you to suck eggs but there will be an underlying reason to poor performance

I have experienced scores from 5k to 36k with the same team against the same titans (no items)

Your alliance can skip titans when they spawn, if the level and colour are unfavourable :thinking:. This ensures battle items are not wasted and everyone starts with 3 flags. Increases the chances of defeating the next titan.

The range in scores using the same titan team, can vary greatly, even if you’re using tornadoes and time stops. You are not alone in this.

1 Like

Yes thanks. we know how to face the titans or at least that was what we thought. Today 2 other players greet alliance and go on more rewarding games. I wanted to compliment the smallgiant always very careful and active. if I want then I put some 'screen of the attacks

this falls within 20% or good​:angry::angry:
if there are no children I put it when it goes wrong
:joy:

That looks like a pretty normal board to me, no idea why you think it’s bad… In a board with 35 slots and 5 colours, you got 8 purple tiles. Maybe your expectations from the game is too high and that’s why you are getting disappointed very easily. Titan and titan loots are just fine (see here). I keep track of every titan that me and my alliance kills and the loots are pretty much in the expected range. Ofcourse, for us there are some favourable colours (like red) which get killed pretty fast and some unfavourable colours (like blue) which often goes into the final hours. But we all deal with it. If you know your alliance well, and if your members are not wasting their titan flags, you can easily come up with a system where you can let go of unfavourable titans so that everyone has full flags and battle items saved for the next titan. That’s what we used to do in our pre-14 star days, and it worked wonders. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

we are only killing 10* but love reds

If you are all going mono (risky, as has been explained) it might be worth using a scroll of alteration sometimes to help with unhelpful boards

I seem to have written that the table on this screen is good … you have to be patient with me, I have to convince 29 other players and maybe something escapes me… thank you all for the advice. I thank the smallgiant even more.

Would be happy with that board, one of my war attacks with my green mono gave me 1 green tile to start. What happened? Played the board and made a green diamond on my third move and won the battle. It is not always the board you start with but how you play said board.

1 Like

I have to disagree. Without a tornado that’s an awful board. Only two possible moves, they both suck. The whole left side of the board is unworkable. For me, since I don’t bring tornados (maybe I should start) this would probably be a throw away flag for 6k damage, rather than sinking items into it hoping it gets better.

Depends on how you play. I could connect 3 purple tiles on my second move with that board and who knows where that will lead.