I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Over two days? That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

The trophies you win or lose are based on the difference between your trophies and your opponent’s trophies. So just to be clear, it has nothing to do with defense team power.

Everybody’s trophies go up and down as they raid, or are raided. Undoubtedly during a 2-day period, your opponent’s trophies have moved around a whole lot. And they can have changed their defense multiple times during that period too.

1 Like

wait till you start losing 300 trophies in 5 minutes, however the revenge takes some sting away

Two days? That is a very long time. I once moved up from 1400 to 2000 within a day.

1 Like

Not really venting, but the game feels kinda stale to me currently.
I like my casual alliance, but it also means it isn’t going anywhere. We have moved up to 8* titans in the last months and are now back at 6* because a few members are on vacation.

Trials added a new goal for me in the beginning. Now I have trained every hero I need for them. There are only 2 more heroes in my roster that could improve the trial teams if I ascend them.
For Raid Tournaments I only need to raise some more 3* s.
I now level all training camps to 20 in the hope of getting another 5* I can train, but there aren’t many vanillas that could improve my team. And my best hope for an event hero are the EHT I saved for the Sand empire.

Not quitting, but it’s low tide for me right now :sleeping:

1 Like

I would love getting back to 6* titans… fighting 8*-9* titans without Wilbur/Wu Kong is very costly…

Hi @sivret. The thread you posted in is for joke complaints. Since you seem to be making a real complaint–but one for which there really is no possible answer from your fellow players like me-- I’ve moved it here into the venting thread.

I still feel like raiding is not balanced well. A lot of you are saying that you can go up and down a lot within a day, but I have others that are pretty level (I.e. they don’t move up and down so much). Another problem is that the materials needed to ascend some characters are so few and far between that good heroes suck (like Lianna) because you can only progress so far then wait MONTHS to get the needed materials to ascend. That’s garbage to me. I’d like to see that materials trading idea come to fruition, and maybe I’d be less salty.

1 Like

I’m getting annoyed at seeing everyone’s good luck. “o… nbd… pulled Ursena on a token…” “o look, I got grave, hel and ursena on 1 ten pull”

I’ll admit I had great luck myself, but because it wasn’t what I was hoping for, I am just a little extra grouchy.

What I wanted (pick just one)

• Hel
  • Ursena
  • Mokarr
  • Kage
  • Grave (A second, I know, but would’ve been happy)
  • HOTM
  • Ariel (A second, I know, but would’ve been happy)
  • Tarlak
  • Poseidon

What I got (18 total pulls):

• Inari (My second. I mean, I guess I’ll 4T her for titan tile damage but…)
  • Scarlett * 2
  • Muggy (he’s cool and all but…)
  • Junky-ash 3*

sigh.

I’m done complaining. I think. For now. some people didn’t get any 5*, I get it. Still frustrated.

Ok. I know this game is not supposed to be straightforward, but I do feel aggrieved when playing in the alliance war with my best offense team and get demolished by a team 300 points less than mine and within 7 moves. I didn’t get one combo. Something amiss???
Rant over.

As I said yesterday! I’m never coming back!!!1

1 Like

I feel your pain! I just cannot get a 5* Atlantis, or the associated HoTms and I have averaged 15-20 pulls each and every month.

This time however I did get Proteus so it is only half a rant. But can I have one of your Inaris?

Gravemaker needs a nerf.

But seriously… why does a hero like this exist??? Very fast? 3 turn burn damage? Good durability? Can tank? Can flank? Can be a wing? Lol why tho?

Do the devs fap to the sound of his skill firing?

KEEEE- SHOW! BAM BAM BAM!

Okay… Phew. That was healthy to let it all out. :smiley: Rant over.

Until you meet GM again :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry, that’s incorrect. I’ve discovered that the trophy rewards are based on global rank. So a lower ranked player can have a better team, and you will not earn based on their team power, on their rank. Which is garbage.

You are wrong. They have nothing to do with global rank. The ONLY factor is trophy difference.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003933989-Why-do-I-get-less-trophies-back-when-I-revenge-

2 Likes

Yeah it 100% based on the number of trophies.
Lower platinum arena still face a gamers from high gold.
While higher platinum gamers battled with platinum and lower diamond gamers.
Cup dropping case is an exception. I’ve had face a gamer with 2389 cups with 5 unlevel Aife in defense! Was too excited about the +51/ - 9 and 5 addition to the raid chest I forgot to screenshot.

5 Likes

Hello ,
My last raider was only 100 cups below me, his team was about 50 points above, i lost 53 cups, revenge when i take it will give me back only 23.
The difference isn’t that great.
I usually don’t pay attention to my opponent cups, only points and line up.
It seem that the divergence is increasing lately. Losing more cups than returns.
My observation.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

There’s no way he was 100 cups below you when the fight happened. You only see current cups, not cups at the time of the fight. 100 cups below would be about a 38 cup loss.

1 Like

Hello, you’re right, checked my alt. acct. it was 140 cups difference.
Sorry.
Have fun.
Wolf9 :sunglasses:

1 Like