I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Thank you for a place to vent.

It would be great to allow people to vent without other people correcting them, though. If a person wants to vent then their posts are appropriate in this thread. Don’t go letting other people ruin this emotionally therapeutic thread with their unwanted logic and helpful tips. If people venting wanted advice or correcting, they wouldn’t be here. People desperate to correct or give helpful tips should avoid this forum, because people coming here want to vent, not get lectured. If people get annoyed at reading other people’s vents, then they are in the wrong thread…that is, assuming they don’t want to be annoyed.

Anyway, my vent is that as a newbie, the Wonderland event at it’s easiest tier set was not worth trying to finish as it sucked up more resources than it gave back. I’d have enjoyed the event if the lowest level/ section /event set actually was easy. I didn’t have enough time to craft enough useful battle items for a whole set of battles in the easiest tier to supplement my low level team. I didn’t have enough of a variety of useful heroes to colour stack at this time. The event is definitely not for newbies or low level players… did they beta test with brand new players? I’m sure the answer is no. And I don’t really care what the answer is, I’m here to VENT baby!

/Vent over/

By the next event, I should have acquired a better variety of heroes and levelled them up and will have a stack of battle items ready to go.

4 Likes