If you could create a future season, what would you base it off of?

That’s a pretty cool idea

How about Pirates crew with a ship , traveling from island to island ( The map ) , each island have different civilizations , Island of titans , island of fairies ( minions ) , island of dwarves , Island of golds ( Treasers ) , island of Shamans , island of heavens , island of Demons … then last island of Darkness

1. Island of Titans : we kill titan and farm titan parts.

2. Island of Fairies : we find the source of mionions & we can add it as special to any hero of our choice.

3. Island of dwarves : we farm EHT & Gems and transfer stone ( we can transfer food to iron or the opposite ).

4. Island of Gold : we gather gold to enter the the last island ( Darkeness island ) .

5. Island of Shamans : where we can farm potions & battles items .

6. Island of Demons : The dark lord Army are there .

7. Island of Heavens : heroes with Wings like Athena belong to this island and help the team with info’s to concourse the dark lord land .

8. Darkness Island : Dark Lord Land , we face the dark lord and his family to Clear earth from Dark.

5 Likes

I’d love to have 90’ boysband season. You can kill all the Backstreet Boys and N’sync and the final Boss would be Justin Cry-me-a-River Timberlake.

Alternatively, I’d love to have a dinozaur season with T-rex, Triceratops and very slow Brontosaurus. They will match very well other heroes released before, and will be OP just like Ninjas are. Coming soon!

3 Likes

Ok, the other way around. What I never want to see: star wars etc., anime, modern warfare, music (especially no boy bands). S4 is the most modern thing I want to imagine. There is enough international myth and folklore to continue the tradition of E&P.

I had originally suggested, long before S4 was released, that they could go with steampunk as a theme for their next season…

Hmmmm… :thinking: does current S4 potentially qualify as such?

And when do I get my check in the mail? :laughing:

Jokes aside. What should S5 be based off of?

I think… Season 5 should be based off of…

whatever theme takes the longest amount of time for them to develop. So that it doesn’t drop for a long, long time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What about heroes based off of Planets/stars in the solar system? That could be a interesting season. The moons would be 4* or 3*, while the bigger planets/stars would be 5* heroes.

2 Likes

Algo muito interessante de se ver seria mitologia asiática, desde a Índia, China, Japão, Coreia. Sério existe muito, desde os deuses as criaturas em qualquer uma das mitologias. Imagina um Imugi, ou jogar Vishnu, Brahma, um dragão chinês ou mesmo Hanzo.
Pano pra manga é o que não falta…

1 Like

It would be intriguing to have a season based on the Crusades.

Nice! That would correspond to roman and greek mythology and would have potential for many heroes.

1 Like

Maybe Dante’s Inferno

Another vote for Roman & Greek Mythology!

1 Like

I like that and I would add Zodiac signs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been supporting and giving credit to orhers suggesting a Greek & Roman Methology theme; had similar ideas here. More interesting spin off or expand that idea; why not an “Ancient Worlds” Theme. Moving through time and history, moving through lands and moving through new heroes to discover the adventures of the ancient worlds.

Examples, ‘somewhat’ chronologically (excuse me if I am off), to be slowly introduced over the game’s timeline (could be a year or two or more): Egypt India China Japan Greek Roman. Many ideas and possibilities to be had for new adventures and heroes of a Season 5. Thoughts? Ideas?

Work hard to play hard, but most important, have fun!

2 Likes

Just read / translate from " SquallLeonhart " after I posted. Very similar to Ancient Worlds Theme. Definitely an interest.

2 Likes

What about Deadpool characters which regularly break the fourth wall using speech bubbles…
Can you imagine Deadpool speaking “Yikes! That Hurt” or “Eat that Thanos!!”

1 Like

Hello. My gameplayer name is Jäger. I`m a german player and I have a great idea for Season 5. In this season, all gods of different eras, i.e. Greek, Egyptian, Roman etc., are supposed to clash and save the world from evil demons. This project was my idea but a great player help me. This person create the cards. The specials are in German but I hope that you comment this arcticle.

13 Likes

Wow, these hero cards looks good :slight_smile:
(I am unsure about the abilities but the card pictrues looks nice :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Looks like a great idea! And you put a lot of effort into the cards and the skills!

Kann man nich meckern!

Nephthys could also be added, as that one is a sibling of Osiris

Fabulous looking cards. I especially like the Egyptian ones, and Hermes. Jupiter seems to have had a gender shift though.

1 Like