I tried, friends

Really pleased to see you @Mothra :blush:

As @zephyr1 said, there are quite a few places it would be healthy to avoid at the moment even at the best of times :wink:

Stay safe

13 Likes

You do what’s best for you. There are people here who care, and we will still be here if you return. But if you don’t, that’s fine as long as you are fine.

Take care.

13 Likes

I can’t afford the medications it takes to balance my brain and stave off the anxiety attacks and severe mood swings.

10 Likes

@TGW

Have some good news…

10 Likes

Thanks for stopping by, @Mothra. I feel so much better just knowing that you’re OK. Hang in there. And for the love of all that is holy, don’t wander into the balance change threads!

13 Likes

And nature and water

12 Likes

I can relate to that. I’ve had close friends and relatives in exactly that situation. Best then to avoid anxiety-raising situations (like these forums).

All the best.

9 Likes

Nice to see you again @Mothra, you’ve been missed.

8 Likes

Well played, but as a Vela owner who doesn’t have Telluria, this one cuts a little too deep right now. :frowning_face:

But this is about Mothra, so I’ll say no more about that here. Genuinely happy about this thread this morning.

8 Likes

Hey there. Good to see you post in here. People on here care about you, at least the ones who posted in here do. That’s what matters. It’s good to see that you are taking a break from the forums to take care of yourself, that’s a good thing. I hope you find inner peace someday.

Take care

11 Likes

My :heart: on that post is support, not liking, and me biting my tongue about my thoughts on the US healthcare system.

21 Likes

I always look forward to your posts @Mothra glad to see ya around again. Sorry I missed your original post.

10 Likes

I’m so very sorry. Avoidance is indeed best. Hope this thread can be a source of positive vibes and energy for you, to help.

10 Likes

Didn’t see this thread at first. Just wanted to add my voice to the many who have you down as one of the good guys and who wish you all the best.

11 Likes

Check with the manufacturer of the medication. Sometimes they can help you. Thinking of you pal.

14 Likes

Good to see you about, @Mothra, but definitely definitely take more break(s), if the brain needs it. (My :heart: was in support of taking breaks.)

Ugh, so much ugh. Do what you can, take breaks from the things that are anxiety-inducing, and keep living. ~inserts off-topic rant, re: U.S. healthcare system~ :heart_decoration:

12 Likes

Welcome back buddy!

Sorry about all the drama here… for the record, I didn’t start the fire. Probably didn’t help that I wandered in carrying several bottles of flammable liquids though… :thinking:

Good to see you here nonetheless. :+1:

11 Likes

Hang in there… pick the light hearted threads… avoid all the other stuff. We all care for you and are sending virtual hugs

11 Likes

A thousand :zipper_mouth_face:s in solidarity on that one. Got enough drama here already.

And a thousand :heart:s of support to Mothra

11 Likes

@Mothra, so happy to hear from you. I checked this thread every day.

I will keep you in my thoughts. Sending more hugs.

14 Likes